Full figure 【Toribox & Mina Yu & Gesus Studio】 Henry Jones <03/31/2024 Closing Soon>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it is a work of creation, the exact date cannot be measured. I'm trying until I get the result I want. If you're not patient, don't participate.
I never got the notification for your answer, and only saw this today, i guess i missed it.

4CA04686-6735-4B49-857F-1FB1456AD03C.jpeg

There's a suspender in the actual costume.
Put all the clothes on.
Well, it's not visible,
but if we make additional products, $25~50 will be added.
I want to hear your opinions.

Also, I'd like to know your opinion about adding a around $40 fat suit.

These definitely help with a more complete outfit fit.
Personally, I agree to add a fat suit.

If there are many people who want it, we can make a head sculpt in two versions,
one with a hat on and one bald head.
I'll decide after a few days of commenting.

Last edited:
View attachment 455189

There's a suspender in the actual costume.
Put all the clothes on.
Well, it's not visible,
but if we make additional products, $25~50 will be added.
I want to hear your opinions.

Also, I'd like to know your opinion about adding a around $40 fat suit.

These definitely help with a more complete outfit fit.
Personally, I agree to add a fat suit.

If there are many people who want it, we can make a head sculpt in two versions,
one with a hat on and one without.
I'll decide after a few days of commenting.
I will follow the majority but the suspenders are hidden under the vest and I don't plan to reveal the inner shirt when displaying the figure, so I don't mind skipping them. I do agree with a fat suit.

hi bri for is ok the fat suit for better proportion also i m ok for the 2 headsculpt. Abou the suspender i m fine to add but is ok also to stay without considering are hidden.
I ll go with the majority decision.

One really good thing about suspenders is that they hold up the pants and have a better fit. Many people strive for as “accurate” as possible so even though they don’t show it could be something worth while. I’m okay either way really.

As far as the fat suit the body shape adds to the accuracy of the figure. The suit would look better filled out a little bit.

My 2 cents ✌🏼

I'm not bothered about the braces since they won't be seen under the waistcoat.

Fat suit I'm on the fence about. He definitely does need to be bulkier than a normal 1/6 body, but if I need to bulk out a figure I usually pad it out with kitchen towel taped to the body. It's a lot cheaper than an extra $40.

One really good thing about suspenders is that they hold up the pants and have a better fit. Many people strive for as “accurate” as possible so even though they don’t show it could be something worth while. I’m okay either way really.

As far as the fat suit the body shape adds to the accuracy of the figure. The suit would look better filled out a little bit.

My 2 cents ✌🏼
I'm not bothered about the braces since they won't be seen under the waistcoat.

Fat suit I'm on the fence about. He definitely does need to be bulkier than a normal 1/6 body, but if I need to bulk out a figure I usually pad it out with kitchen towel taped to the body. It's a lot cheaper than an extra $40.
Thx for feedback. I reviewed it:)

Fat suit is definitely a must. Suspenders would also be a good idea. I noticed on the facebook group you said something about two sculpts, why can't we just have the hat removable like the sideshow one?

Back