Clothing set {TORIBOX x ONESIXTHFLY} "JUICE" TUPAC SHAKUR AS ROLAND BISHOP FULL FIGURE PROJECT (CLOSED) [HUGE UPDATE! TORIBOX CLOTHING/SUPERBOOTS/CHAIN/SNUB NOSE]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
PROJECT CHANGE! SEE LAST POST FOR INFORMATION!

What's up everyone!? Been a long time! I hope this message finds all my fellow collectors in good health and happiness! I am making this post today as I need to call upon the community and help make another 1/6 dream become a reality!

As most of you know already I reside in NYC and have my whole life. Coming up as a young teen in the early 90s I was highly enamored with the street wear that the older cats and hustlers were sporting. Always fly, always fresh, head to toe. Which brings me to the outfit I want to speak to you about.

First off. Are you a Tupac fan!?

If so then you know the film Juice right!? Lol It's only the first movie he starred in and made a huge impact with his portrayal of flip artist Roland Bishop. Highly memorable and even though he was the villain, you couldn't help but love Bishop cause he just didn't give a fuck. He wanted that Juice on the streets and didn't care how it went down to get it!

Screenshot_20200610-121623_MX Player Pro.jpg

When this film was released I couldn't watch it at the theatre as people were getting shot during screenings and such during that time. So I had to wait for the VHS rental and what a glorious day it was. When Bishop walked on screen the camera focused in on his 40 below Timberlands and panned up on the whole outfit. I knew I was in for something special. It was like I was watching people on my own block on the screen. It just accurately portrayed the streets of NYC in that time period perfectly. This was my come up. Not only that, the movie was amazing!
Screenshot_20200610-121344_MX Player Pro.jpg

So let me stop rambling and get to the point. As you may or may not know I have tried to commission this project a couple years ago but was turned down as it was deemed to be to expensive to produce. So I moved forward to the Warlock Coveralls project. Well now the Warlock Coveralls project is complete and I just can't get Bishop out of my mind.

So I reached out to the Queen, Yunsil and asked again if we could try and make this happen. After a little back and forth I've been given a green light. Only thing is of course, the price is high. Really high! So to make this work at a reasonable price we need 30 dedicated individuals to make this happen.

Now as for the outfit. I have been on the hunt forever for the actual Carhartt Jacket that Bishop wears in the opening scene. A couple years ago I finally found it on e-bay. Not my size so no purchase but I was able to 100% identify the coat and get accurate photos as well. It is a Carhartt JQ172 Quilted Liner Jacket. The lining inside this jacket is a diamond patterned beautiful red that just peeks out of the navy exterior as you see in the film photos. This Jacket is also the main reason for the high cost of the project to produce it accurately.

m_5fad9d7460fded72ffb1d3a0.jpeg
s_5fad9d743bad6df9ead17631.jpeg
s_5fad9d75ff7c5a7c8c117718.jpeg
s_5fad9d74bcbb5292942de43f.jpeg
s_5fad9d74ffba94261a0ae7ff.jpeg
s-l1600 (3)(1).jpg

So the outfit will consist of:

ROLAND BISHOP OPENING SCENE OUTFIT

Carhartt JQ172 Navy Jacket w/ Quilted Inner Red Lining
Navy Blue Hoody
Blue Jeans
White V-Neck T-Shirt
White Boxer Shorts

Screenshot_20220811-164821_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200610-124401_MX Player Pro.jpg

As far as bodies go I was gonna have it fit for a TTM 18 but I'm open to switching it up if we can agree on something better. I like the Worldbox AT032 and think it may be a better choice. What do you think?

Now on to the realness.....

This project is priced at $850 at 30pcs ordered.

As I said before I'm looking for dedicated individuals to make this happen. I know yall are out there. As with all my projects I ask for half or close to half down for full commitment.

So I'm asking for a $400 deposit to lock down your set. When the prototype is complete, estimated to be sometime in 2023 I will be asking for the remainder balance. This has always been my way I do my runs and it's always worked flawlessly.

Now I also understand that this may seem a little hard to commit to without a set Headsculpt and Boots to go with the figure. But I trust that you trust I want to see this done. And of course, at the highest quality possible! But first things first. The clothing!

This outfit being produced is the hardest thing to make happen. It's also the main ingredient in the Bishop Juice stew!

My next dream is to have the real boots. I have already contacted Tatiana Bugai about the Timberland 40 Below Super Boots but she's some things going on so it may not happen. But we have other options as well. Yeah I'm talking bout' you Andy! ;)

As for the sculpt Odell already has a Bishop Headsculpt in process. I'm also seeking out another alternative but I can't feel as strong to shoot my shot till I know this outfit is locked and loaded.

So with all my heart and soul in this game I ask that you join my cause to see a niche cult character get brought to life in 1/6 glory! I won't do you wrong and I can't do it without your support!!!

The faster deposits are locked in I can lay down the order and were good to go! Let's make it happen!

So..... are you down? Do you have the Juice!? ❤️

1.DarthMagnus
2.O. Young (FB)
3.J. Rose (FB)
4.A. Gonsalves (FB)
5.R. Clarke (FB)
6.A. Corey (FB)
7.J. Andujar (FB)
8.J. Williams (FB)
9.T. Alvarez (FB)
10.H. Saad (FB)
11.R.Niswander (FB)
12.V. Juan (FB)
13.J.Maldanado (FB)
14.J.Rigs (FB)
15.Kevintroope

Last edited:
this is something original not something that has been done over and over or a hot toys outfit done over....lets get to 30 peeps!

Hi everyone. So it seems this will become a more intimate project due to the small number interested in the outfits. Looks like were going into full figure territory ala Sho Nuff!

Now, you know how I do.

This figure will not be cheap as it all comes together! But when all is said and done, it will be glorious!

I just want to update you on the project as it stands.

Bishop Headsculpt

I am in talks with the great Inigo Gil to make this a reality!

Gold Machine Gun Chain and Smith & Wesson Model 64

Prototypes are being worked on by Full Metal!

Timberland Superboot
The legendary DoggieDoc has agreed to take on the project of the 40 belows done with real laces and accurate styled sculpting like Pac wore in the film!
(I originally wanted StripedBox to do these but she's not working at the moment but the word been in so its on Tatiana whenever she returns)

Paint/Box/Certificate

TBA

Now as these things are coming together I'm gonna need to know that everyone that is on board is solid. I also welcome new people to join ASAP! I will be reaching out to all on the list via PM/DM. I would like to get things locked in regarding the clothing as new projects are popping up more frequently and I don't want to be pushed far down the line.

Thanks for all your support and stay #onesixthfly

JUICE - ROLAND BISHOP FULL FIGURE PROJECT (CLOSED)

Wrecking Crew
1. Magnus
2. J.Rose
3. R.Clarke
4. A.Gonsalves
5. H.Saad
6.J.Rigs
7. J.Williams
8. R.Niswander
9. J.Maldonado
10. E. Dunn

Bishop Headsculpt

Tupac likeness will be tackled and slayed by the master, Kubisi Artworks!

Gold Machine Gun Chain and Smith & Wesson Model 64

Gun and Gold Chain are being worked on by Full Metal!

With option to choose a cheaper alternative 3D printed and painted gun by DoggieDoc!

Timberland Superboot

The legendary DoggieDoc has agreed to take on the project of the 40 belows done with real laces and accurate styled sculpting like Pac wore in the film!
(I originally wanted StripedBox to do these but she's not working at the moment but the word been in so its on Tatiana whenever she returns)

Paint/Box/Certificate

TBA

Hi all!

Here are the latest updates from the latest #OneSixthFly project "Roland Bishop from Juice"

3D Headsculpt by Kubisi complete!

IMG_20221221_100919.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 64 Snub Nose Revolver by Full Metal complete!

received_519551233620521.jpeg
received_576844930698691.jpeg

received_5846246112129157.jpeg
received_1378013476367299.jpeg

MORE TO COME!!!!

Last edited:
HUGE UPDATE FOR THE PROJECT TODAY!!!

Alternate Option Real Leather Timberland Super Boot Proof of Concept by Kadirov Works aka Suri!

Screenshot_20230406_072713_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_072726_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_072739_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_072751_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230406_072803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230406_072822_Instagram.jpg

Prototype Machine Gun Charm Gold Chain by Full Metal
received_750296159985893.jpeg

Kubisis Head Print by DoggieDoc on Slim Truetype Body heading to Yunsil for proper fitting!
received_248285827763532.jpeg
received_1296126847783660.jpeg

Back