Trilogy Bruce Wayne Watch Reverso Grande Taille

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @robbiethepainter ,

Any thoughts on when or if this will be available?

Thanks!
@BigWayne Already sold out of the initial allotment made but plan to make more soon. The holidays caused a shut down in my studio access but that has since resolved and when I get a chance, I'll get more made. If you go www.tinyassprops.com you can get on the notification list so when they get restocked, you'll get an email.
Cheers.

@BigWayne Already sold out of the initial allotment made but plan to make more soon. The holidays caused a shut down in my studio access but that has since resolved and when I get a chance, I'll get more made. If you go www.tinyassprops.com you can get on the notification list so when they get restocked, you'll get an email.
Cheers.
Thanks, @robbiethepainter - I got on the notification list. Looking forward to this masterpiece (y)

Cheers.
Sold out??

Back