TROTLD 1/6 Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From The Grave

Reaction score
Hello Collectors,
First time posting here. I was told this was the forum to post custom projects and see if there’s any interest. I’ve been a fan of The Return Of The Living Dead for decades and recently developed a passion for creating 1/6 scale custom figures. My first few projects were a lot of fun To create. It was good practice! Which brings me to this project. I’d like to do a few characters from TROTLD starting with the TARMAN. I’ve seen a few versions of him floating around throughout the years but felt there wasn’t enough figures to go around. So I wanted to take a shot at him. Anyway, here he is. Let me know what you think. He would come with…

Custom Stand-
Custom Slimy Clothing-
Half-Eaten Brain-
Gallon Paint Can-
Custom Packaging-

I’m asking $375. NO DEPOSIT!!! When he’s ready to ship, I will only then ask for payment. Not before! I would just like to put a list together and see if there’s enough of you fans out there to want one.
0F1AA5A5-7C6C-4D1A-9A51-D71D01841FA6.jpeg
28935BB1-5DE4-450C-B65D-C893BCFCA9BB.jpeg
1BDC9B26-0A59-43D9-8192-8BEC45B35BCE.jpeg
FE63E373-875B-4A6E-92C3-9A43F7547ECB.jpeg
79DFF655-0CF4-4062-93C0-40A60DC6F0CA.jpeg

Also a quick question for those who have done packaging before. Is there any company or individual you would recommend for the foam inserts to cradle the figure and accessories? I really want this to be something professional. Thank you in advance!

Also a quick question for those who have done packaging before. Is there any company or individual you would recommend for the foam inserts to cradle the figure and accessories? I really want this to be something professional. Thank you in advance!
I make custom boxes and inserts if you are interested. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Hi there
I may be interested, and was just wanting to know how long would something like this take? Many thanks for your time.

Back