Head sculpture TRUMAN SHOW Headsculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUMAN original headsculpt made by me. SIDE BY SIDE comparison with recast of Paccman_headsculpts​

This video proves that the recasted head has just few minor changes listed below:
- two wrinkles on the forehead;
- two pimples;
- one smoothed tooth;
- hair reworked.

The most difficult thing about the likeness is, of course, the face. And I have made it entirely. I have never gave to him the permission to start a run with a One of a Kind headsculpt made for him. And we've already discussed about this. I offered to him the possibility to buy the entire project, permitting him to resell all the heads he wanted, but he refused. We had other discussions in the last year, about his will to make other heads to resell, which I denied. All of this can be proven with our whatsapp conversation.

Please, don't buy anymore from this guy.

Such a stupid move lol.

"Sorry I told you that reproduction isn't allowed", I told you this on MAY 2021

First of all I directed both of the headsculpt so not surprised they look similar lol

And if you really look into the headsculpt the detailed and structures are totally different, whoever think it’s recast , I think probably spend sometime go get pair of glasses better than wasting both of our time to saying that my shit is recast .
Since he didn’t let me open a run with the headsculpt, I literally paid 2K for hand sculptor to sculpt this one . If I wanna recast it this shit ll come out last year already .

And Dude really brought all of his lil Italian friendly come to attack me on the Instagram and selling his low quality ones for cheap price ,which is funny coz I don’t make living with this shit so whatever you do makes no difference to me 😂 hahahahhahaha

Anyway , I ll only responds to this once , and ain’t gonna waste time on him .
here is what happened and all the chat history, if you know you know , get the straps lol

Oh BTW please ask for me how a recast headsculpt got better detail and facial structure than the “original one ‘ I wanna learn hahahahView attachment 441530View attachment 441531View attachment 441532View attachment 441533View attachment 441535View attachment 441536View attachment 441537View attachment 441538View attachment 441539View attachment 441540

Your sculpt is more details than mine? Ahahaha. On the video I published on YouTube I'm clearly showing an 8K TEXTURE applied to the sculpt! You changed my sculpt adding just some pimples an wrinkles. That doesn't need talent to do it! Explain to me, how can I make A PERFECT REPLICA of "your" sculpt the same day I discovered your recast and what's the reason I would do it? What's the reason?

Last edited:
Anyway my intention in the last screenshots was actually to refund you, because your behavior was very suspicious, you were very insistent to sell more copies of the sculpt. That's not normal, but even if this was normal, before you paid the commission, I told you on Instagram the reproduction wasn't allowed. So, I was totally clear since the beginning.

Screenshot_20220209-091525.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091533.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091538.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091544.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091550.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091557.jpg
Screenshot_20220209-091605.jpg

"But of course the reproduction can't be done", 29th APRIL. Of course not 2022 lol.
"The sculpt i'll deliver to you will be a single piece worldwide"

Never changed the rules in the middle of the work. I offered him an option because he asked AFTER my project files to print more copies. Reproduction wasn't allowed. Project files weren't available because I told him just "a single piece worldwide".

Stop this circus.

Last edited:
Back