TWD - Rick Grimes head by Maximus-Miniatures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D-9-

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hi guys!
MM asked me to start second TWD thread with two versions of Rick Grimes heads painted and haired by Maximus-Miniatures:
First thread with Daryl Dixon here.

upd 16.01.2018
Ok guys MM said we are ready to start in February! ... so I'm starting to collect deposits.
We decided to go only with season 7-8(with beard) version it will be made to match Hot Toys MMS261 Han Solo body.
I'll remove season 1 look from first page, but if anybody want it you can pm me directly and MM will make it as private commission a bit later after the SSF run.

Here is the price for season 7-8 look painted head - 490$ and 10$ shipping.
You can send a deposit now and the rest payment later when the heads will be ready for shipping.

Deposit for 1 head - 200$ (please send as gift in USD, or add 5,5% PayPal fees)
When making PayPal payment, please include in the notes: "SSF name, Rick head"
Please make PayPal payments to: [email protected]

Production time: ~60 days, but may vary and will depend on amount of orders.
If you have any questions you can pm me directly.

Season 7-8 look
It includes: painted head with real hair & real beard with some grey hair added, some weathering and scars.
0_20937a_69f6344_L.jpg
0_209378_85d03dc4_L.jpg

0_20937b_c6d499e_L.jpg
0_20937e_284fb788_L.jpg

*pics made on HT MMS261 Han Solo body

[video=youtube;07mOICgWCvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07mOICgWCvQ[/video]

Deposit list:
1. Kitt Ador
2. D-9-
3. Jolorainsophie Mylalabs

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Yes it's a bit resculpted Dam heads without neck and with various modifications.

Thank you. I was trying to decide which body would work best for skin tone, proportions etc....the pic has Solo body

Last edited:
Is it possible to find someone who is welling to do S7-8 outfit as well?! It'll be a masterpiece if happened.
I'm interested in S7-8 sculpt depending on the price.

Is it possible to find someone who is welling to do S7-8 outfit as well?! It'll be a masterpiece if happened.
I'm interested in S7-8 sculpt depending on the price.

I know that Kato made super cool outfit for Rick but it is limited to 20pc maybe he can make a second run in future

Back