Tywin Lannister Headsculpt - Game of Thrones

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agen_kolar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A very talented 3D sculptor, Adam Fisher, has created an amazingly detailed Tywin Lannister bust. He is willing to work with us to create a 1/6 version of Tywin's head sculpt. The price is still in negotiations. He would like to know how many people would be interested, as I believe he may be willing to have them 3D printed for us and would include that in the final price per person.

So, without a price yet named, who is interested in purchasing a Tywin Lannister head sculpt? Just know by adding your name to this list, you are not bound to purchase one. I just need to give him a list and then he will give me a price per person. If the price is too expensive, we will not pursue the sculpt any further.

Here is Adam's 3D sculpt of Tywin:

tywin_lannister_by_adam_fisher-d6k5m1j.jpg

img-af_tywin_lannister_3d_02.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUe2IHN_isU[/ame]

UPDATE:

Alright my friends, several of you have asked me about creating a completed Tywin Lannister figure, including the costume. After some consideration, I have agreed to complete a Tywin costume to go along with Adam Fisher's head sculpt. However, this project can only move forward if we have at least 15 people on board, head sculpt and costume both. I am going to have a good friend, who is a talented seamstress, create one costume. I will then post photos in this thread in hope of gathering enough interest to move forward with the project.

As previously stated, his costume cannot include a set of his armor. It is simply too pricy to be sculpted and produced. Instead, the costume will be Tywin as Hand of the King.

The figure, if produced, will include an unpainted Tywin Lannister head sculpt, and a full Tywin Lannister costume including Hand of the King pin, belt, sash, and boots. The unpainted head will allow you to seek out the artist of which you prefer. A 1/6 scale body can be included, though I have not determined which body will be the most accurate while remaining affordable. You can purchase your own body, if you wish.

Any suggestions for an appropriate 1/6 scale body? Charles Dance, the actor who portrays Tywin, is 6'3".

For those of you who are still interested, please respond to this thread. If you are no longer interested, please do the same so I can get an accurate head count and work out a price with my team.

Thanks, everyone!

List:
agen_kolar
jbr09211976
chilipep66
TheWhatWhatNow
bruhkis
marlindesign
Revol
daryldixn
achilles01987

Last edited:
My favorite character on the show at the moment. The rendering looks fantastic. Not interested because customs are too much money to out together. What would you use outfit wise?

I spoke with Adam about creating a set of his armor, but it would just be too expensive, and he deserves to be paid fairly for his time.

Luckily, Tywin has other outfits that would be much easier to create:

Tywin-Lannister.jpg

Tywin_lannister_S3_promo.jpg

tywin-house-lannister-34551429-972-475.jpg

Lannisters.jpg

Added!

Unfortunately, there is no painted option at this moment. However, we have some fantastic painters on the boards that I'm sure would love to work on this sculpt.

I would be interested in this as he is one of the best characters on the show but I think any outfit for him would be really tough to put together.
If you do a Full Figure I would Absolutely get it!
I might be interested in that bust though, how do you get one?
Thanks!

I will tentatively put you on the list. I'll give you more details later.

By the way, that bust would be hella expensive, if he'd be willing to sell it.

Updated! Thanks.

The artist would charge around a grand to complete the armor for 3D printing.

A Grand isn't a lot for that armor. I've seen less complicated pieces that went for more.
Anyway, if you can get just maybe ten people, the breakdown for that Armor would probably be pretty cheap. If you can please look into it, I think it's possible it can happen.
Also with the Bust, I thought he made a few for sale. Not a One of a kind piece.
However if he does end up making a few, I'd definitely be interested.
Thanks!

I would be interested :) Would there be any possibility of a Tyrion sculpt too? They would compliment each other perfectly.

Alright my friends, several of you have asked me about creating a completed Tywin Lannister figure, including the costume. After some consideration, I have agreed to complete a Tywin costume to go along with Adam Fisher's head sculpt. However, this project can only move forward if we have at least 15 people on board, head sculpt and costume both. I am going to have a good friend, who is a talented seamstress, create one costume. I will then post photos in this thread in hope of gathering enough interest to move forward with the project.

As previously stated, his costume cannot include a set of his armor. It is simply too pricy to be sculpted and produced. Instead, the costume will be Tywin as Hand of the King.

The figure, if produced, will include an unpainted Tywin Lannister head sculpt, and a full Tywin Lannister costume including Hand of the King pin, belt, sash, and boots. The unpainted head will allow you to seek out the artist of which you prefer. A 1/6 scale body can be included, though I have not determined which body will be the most accurate while remaining affordable. You can purchase your own body, if you wish.

Any suggestions for an appropriate 1/6 scale body? Charles Dance, the actor who portrays Tywin, is 6'3".

For those of you who are still interested, please respond to this thread. If you are no longer interested, please do the same so I can get an accurate head count and work out a price with my team.

Thanks, everyone!

Back