Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] Breaking Bad Gus Fring Sculpt Re-Run (PAYMENTS OPEN)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah no kidding. He really is not professional that way. A great talent though.
Yeah, everyone I know who has commissioned from him has the same experience. It's been two weeks since I sent him back the Plainview sculpt for something that would take twenty minutes - if I was able to do it. He's great for stuff like skin and hair though because they're fairly basic jobs, but still require the skills to do.

The sculpts are being held due to customs. If they arrive Monday, they'll ship Monday.

Given the nightmare that is the postal system right now, plus covid, plus the festive season, plus how many pieces you have to organise and send out, plus the fact that I can't get my stuff painted until who knows when anyway, I'm in no great rush personally, so you can put my mike and gus at the bottom of the list to go out whenever is convenient, if it helps any. Money for shipping is here whenever you need/want it, but I'm easy as far as shipping timelines go. :)

Given the nightmare that is the postal system right now, plus covid, plus the festive season, plus how many pieces you have to organise and send out, plus the fact that I can't get my stuff painted until who knows when anyway, I'm in no great rush personally, so you can put my mike and gus at the bottom of the list to go out whenever is convenient, if it helps any. Money for shipping is here whenever you need/want it, but I'm easy as far as shipping timelines go. :)
Appreciate it ?

Sculpts came early!

I asked ms8794.jang (who received the painted sculpt) how the neck sits because my caster mentioned late in the process that I should increase my next sculpts neck due to flashing on the casts, and he said that it's slightly short. As soon as I got the sculpts, I immediately put it on the figure, and it sat fine (almost the same length as Leo's Travis, which is long). But I then noticed that the length varies among the casts. Note that it is only a couple of mm's. I will be including a 3mm thick printed ring that can be glued between the sculpt and the neck adapter.

Mike and Face-Off Gus will also ship, of course.

Thanks again for your patience

20201221_102331.jpg

That’s weird man, the caster should be responsible for this and making a cast that works with your render even with the flashing, he shouldn’t leave you to carry the bag like that.
In any case the ring adapter is most appreciated but he should at least cover your charges for that!

That’s weird man, the caster should be responsible for this and making a cast that works with your render even with the flashing, he shouldn’t leave you to carry the bag like that.
In any case the ring adapter is most appreciated but he should at least cover your charges for that!
Yeah, it's frustrating. The last batch I had to dremel some out because the neck plugs didn't fit. But it is what it is, he does a really good job on the cleanup.

Major orders (and some smaller) shipped out today. I ran out of velvet for the boxes, but the new amount came today and I've already cut them. Hoping to have everything out by tomorrow.

Back