Head sculpture [Visceral Plastic] 'Inglourious Basterds' - Christoph Waltz Hans Landa Sculpt (Interest)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which uniform?

• Total voters
I have to pull out on this one due to very serious health issues, really sorry.

Same with anything else where I haven't put down a deposit and committed myself (which is just one project as far as I can recall), so if you see my name on an interest list, please feel free to remove it, thanks. And my apologies again for the inconvenience.

I have to pull out on this one due to very serious health issues, really sorry.

Same with anything else where I haven't put down a deposit and committed myself (which is just one project as far as I can recall), so if you see my name on an interest list, please feel free to remove it, thanks. And my apologies again for the inconvenience.
It could only be your inconvenience; I'm sorry. I hope you recover in well health 🙏

Hi. I noticed that some of your other projects seem to be coming together. Will this one be moving forward any time soon...?
Yes. I always start these projects back up and then get hit by something in my personal life or opportunities. I apologise for this. To anyone interested in any of my projects. I'm currently finalising my best headsculpt yet, but it's for a museum and non-related to the hobby. Next week I should be getting back to work on Jim Morrison and Hans Landa

Yes. I always start these projects back up and then get hit by something in my personal life or opportunities. I apologise for this. To anyone interested in any of my projects. I'm currently finalising my best headsculpt yet, but it's for a museum and non-related to the hobby. Next week I should be getting back to work on Jim Morrison and Hans Landa
Thanks for the update. I didn't mean to pressure. I realize you have a lot going on. I am just keen to see this come to fruition because I know it will be great and it is one of the most anticipated projects on my radar. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Thanks for the update. I didn't mean to pressure. I realize you have a lot going on. I am just keen to see this come to fruition because I know it will be great and it is one of the most anticipated projects on my radar. Anyway, keep up the good work.
No, not one bit. I can't wait to get back to it, so I have all this excitement bottled up that I need to get out, haha. I've been meaning to put something out concerning the situation. I'm glad you're looking forward to it!

Hans Landa 1.jpg

Hans Landa is also one of my favorite characters. I would love to go all in and splurge on this with all the details and metals outfits, facial expressions.

By the way, please put me in the interested list. Thanks.
I've asked RopaStudio if they can produce the 4th outfit and I did get a reply. They're able to create the patches and medal ribbons but not the metal parts themselves (obviously). It won't be a cheap set but it is very intricate and would be a homerun of a figure. Because of this, I'd be willing to design and print all of the medals for free in resin. I will only be able to paint the plain metal ones though. I can ask Dmitriy to produce metal painted ones if there is enough interest. Unfortunately the sample wouldn't be finished until April but by the time the sculpt and medals are finished it shouldn't be too long of a wait.
I'll get the price quote up as soon as possible.
View attachment 428381

Interested. For the outfit, I would love to see the last, with medals and a coat, but I'm open to any decision. Thank you.

Back