What are your most wanted customs not yet made...

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a huge roster of characters. I have Buck and working on Wilma. Bronson Death Wish. Western Dean Martin Elvira Jeanie NCIS. Will be posting a list by end of next month.

Since I love Denis Villeneuve I would love a Arrival Amy Adams sculpt

Matt Dillon as Jack from The House that Jack built
gif3.gif

Will be posting extensive list soon. I am also thinking about FB page to show pics of heads for those interested. Thank you for your interest.

For me, it's characters no one even cares about given the characters (and types of characters/movies/shows) that get made and then remade again and again by every artist around at least twice over.

But for funsies:
Johnny Depp (Nearly any character but the below are more visually interesting)
-Willy Wonka (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) Full H+C+Acc
-Sam (Benny and Joon) Full H+C+Acc
-Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows) Full H+C+Acc

Superman Returns Full H+C

Sun Records Elvis Presley Full H+C+Acc

Tron Legacy Quorra, Sam Flynn and Rinzler (no lights) Full H+C+Acc

71YyBRZwNQL._RI_.jpg

Always wanted these two, will be able to make hawk when they release that Sisko figure, but would love a Robert Urich.
artworks-000183433763-vx4dpq-t500x500.jpg

The Hoff from his Knight Rider days.
images

Stacy Keach as Mike Hammer

Plenty of other, but these have been on my list for awhile.

I will add my voice to those who want Columbo.

Other than that, Werner Herzog. I thought for sure we would get more than a Funko out of his Star Wars character, but I suppose not. Maybe Werner is too creeped out by the idea of strangers owning a plastic miniature of himself.

- MacReady from "The Thing".

- Captain Nemo from "20K Leagues Under the Sea".

- Cooper from "Interstellar" (Astronaut suit).

- John McClane from "Diehard".

- Marion Ravenwood and Sallah from "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

- Mark Watney "The Martian" (Astronaut suit).

Hello new chap here..I did search and found nothing, please excuse me if these have or are available...But these are my absolute grail figures..There's a pattern here btw...

R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (The tailoring would have to as sharp as the on screen outfit otherwise it would fail due to the detail RLE put into his ironing)
Matthew Modine as Private Joker
Vincent D'Onofrio as Private Pyle

STAN 'THE MAN' KUBRICK as Stanley Kubrick

Ryan O'Neil as Barry Lyndon
Marisa Berenson as Lady Honoria Lyndon

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 63
  • full-metal-jacket-how-matthew-modine-changed-stanley-kubrick_9yr3.jpg
    full-metal-jacket-how-matthew-modine-changed-stanley-kubrick_9yr3.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 67
  • DCvIwiqV0AANkVr.jpg
    DCvIwiqV0AANkVr.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 69
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 68
  • blyndon.jpg
    blyndon.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 73
Hello new chap here..I did search and found nothing, please excuse me if these have or are available...But these are my absolute grail figures..There's a pattern here btw...

R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (The tailoring would have to as sharp as the on screen outfit otherwise it would fail due to the detail RLE put into his ironing)
Matthew Modine as Private Joker
Vincent D'Onofrio as Private Pyle

STAN 'THE MAN' KUBRICK as Stanley Kubrick

Ryan O'Neil as Barry Lyndon
Marisa Berenson as Lady Honoria Lyndon

Although not to today's detailing standards, Sideshow did release an R. Lee Ermey figure a number of years ago. An added benefit was the quotes that he was programmed to say. May be worth a look.

Although not to today's detailing standards, Sideshow did release an R. Lee Ermey figure a number of years ago. An added benefit was the quotes that he was programmed to say. May be worth a look.
Figure snob here FAF...It would have to be spot on replica for me to even give it the time of day...The sideshow one is a, how can I put this politely, old school...

Sideshow did 3 characters a long time ago, in their cartoony style of the time. Updated realistic sculpts would be cool, and more characters.

Sean

Attachments

• hogans_heroes_group_011jpg.jpg.40ade0ef1dbdcce71e8dbe907d1c9ebb.jpg
    hogans_heroes_group_011jpg.jpg.40ade0ef1dbdcce71e8dbe907d1c9ebb.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Sideshow did 3 characters a long time ago, in their cartoony style of the time. Updated realistic sculpts would be cool, and of more characters.

Sean
A Hogan would be pretty cool, never thought of him for a 1/6 character before.

Figure snob here FAF...It would have to be spot on replica for me to even give it the time of day...The sideshow one is a, how can I put this politely, old school...
Oh, I agree. It's old school 1/6 but I just wanted to throw that out there just in case you may have been looking for any version of the character.

Back