What shoes made from natural materials may be of interest?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KADIROV

my name is Roman
Reaction score
Hey! I am a master. I make shoes from leather and textiles. Which model may be of interest to the majority? This is what I already did:
IMG_3419.jpg
IMG_3423.jpg
4V--CeAdjVs.jpg
IMG_8388.jpg

The Marty Mcfly Nike Bruins, Blade Runner Deckard Adidas.

Yes, that might be interesting. Marty had another cool Nike Mag sneaker. And about Adidas I hear not for the first time. Something might come out of this. Thanks)

I, as well as many others I believe would be interested in Ledger Joker shoes if there will be a visible improvement over the Hot toys dx11 pair.

Although I understand the cost for good custom work it’s a bit out of my range to be affordable. Wonderful work indeed.. you are a master shoe cobbler…
price is not final. if I do and understand that it was not so difficult, I will reduce it. if the price is lower, I will remember about you and contact you. 🤜🏽🤛🏽

I, as well as many others I believe would be interested in Ledger Joker shoes if there will be a visible improvement over the Hot toys dx11 pair.
in my plans is the creation of this pair. but it won't be so soon. I think not this year.

Could be interested in Deckard’s shoes. Or Indiana Jones shoes. Depends on the final price.
wow. plus one to Blade Runner. the likelihood of this project is increasing.
As for the Indiana Jones shoes, I heard Tatiana StripedBox is planning to make them.

I would be interested in Marty McFly’s Bruins and AirMags.

If the Freddie Mercury or Forrest Gump are available, I would be interested too.
And Adidas Hercules and Nike Cortez I can do.
At the moment I am making the second version of the Adidas Hercules. And in parallel I finish Nike Cortez (dead version). When I'm done, I'll add a photo. I think it will turn out cool.

Back