What shoes made from natural materials may be of interest?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suri why don't you make a sign up interest list for the Blade Runner shoes so you can see if you meet your 10 shoe minimum.

thx.
Yes, you are right. I planned to do this a little later, so that after recruiting 10 people, I could immediately start working. But perhaps it would be wiser to start the project now. And with the dates of manufacture to decide a little later.

incredible work! Would love to get real leather replacements for many of the HT Star Wars figures like Obi-wan, Anakin, Jedi Luke, Vader, Han Solo etc.

expanding abilities
IMG_5710.JPG
IMG_5064.JPG

Hi guys! I have one idea. To achieve this goal, I plan to take a few small steps.
And I, as usual, need a third-party opinion. Question:
Which character do you need clothes for? (preferably popular) (preferably common body)
*if these clothes are of decent quality and reasonable price, will you buy them?

I would be interested in a full set of clothes for Jamie Foxx’s character “Max” from Collateral. He’s got some Blue Puma’s on his feet, a two tone baseball jersey, a brown hoodie and some khaki pants. I’d be happy just to find an accurate shirt…

Back