What's been your favorite custom figure?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starfighter

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Something you're not willing to part with anytime soon.

Definitely my Quint. Loved working on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-22 002858.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-22 002858.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
My 1/6 scale Tony Manero figure from the movie "SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER" it took me about 5 1/2 years to find the proper clothing and accessories to make him. But I love this figure and I'm no proffessional figure maker, ...but l think it turned out great.

Do you have a picture Torobella? I'd like to see it! Always thought Tony Manero would make a great figure. Both the classic white suit and opening credits outfit. I love the 70's movies and SNF is such an iconic film from the era. Quite gritty and dark too in some respects.

I have several, but one of my all time favorites is my "frugal budget" 1/6 scale Big Trouble in Little China movie figure grouping, Jack Burton, Wang, Lopan and the 3 Storms, they might no be perfect or ultra refine compared with some of the masterpieces made by some of the great 1/6 artists, but I like how they came out and look in my small collection, also the movie is one of my favorites Sci-Fi action movies.

Do you have a picture Torobella? I'd like to see it! Always thought Tony Manero would make a great figure. Both the classic white suit and opening credits outfit. I love the 70's movies and SNF is such an iconic film from the era. Quite gritty and dark too in some respects.
I don't know how to uplload pictures to this web-site, I am not very good with computers, cell phones etc ...

Rain of Fire with Vanzan and severed dragons head.
This is from years ago. But still was the most enjoyable.

Made Dragon head from Dino skull, then shaped it with foam rubber for muscle structure and covered it in alligator leather. then gave it eyes and a paint job.

Attachments

• P1150073ROF.jpg
    P1150073ROF.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 0
Back