• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB JNIX ANH Han and Inigo ANH Luke

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumepncil

Reaction score
Looking for these two sculpts. Preferably unpainted but it's ok if they are. Please let me know if you have either and are willing to sell.

I'm not familiar with ANH Luke sculpt by Inigo (I don't he think he has done one), he did do an ESB / ROTJ Luke with swap out hair pieces and an earlier ROTJ version. Jnix did an ANH Luke.

If you are looking for the Inigo ESB/ROTJ swap out hair Luke by Inigo or his original ROTJ Luke then please send me a PM as I have an unpainted sculpt of each of them that I could sell to you.

I'm not familiar with ANH Luke sculpt by Inigo (I don't he think he has done one), he did do an ESB / ROTJ Luke with swap out hair pieces and an earlier ROTJ version. Jnix did an ANH Luke.

If you are looking for the Inigo ESB/ROTJ swap out hair Luke by Inigo or his original ROTJ Luke then please send me a PM as I have an unpainted sculpt of each of them that I could sell to you.
PM'd

Back