• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Yuan Studio Joker Head

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

Reaction score
Looking for this one or similar painted and rooted

Screenshot_2022-10-18-05-37-24-32_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Good luck with this.

Unlikely someone would sell Yuanā€™s work so youā€™d probably be better trying to get Nancyā€™s sculpt and book in with Yuan. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»

Good luck with this.

Unlikely someone would sell Yuanā€™s work so youā€™d probably be better trying to get Nancyā€™s sculpt and book in with Yuan. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»
I mentioned this on Facebook but this is definitely the best and easiest way to go. That one in the picture there is the standard yixie sculpt I think he sells it at will, Mike is accepting commissions too not hard for one to obtain I donā€™t think.

The more recent one with the sideways smile and the sculpted neck area was a small run I think and i donā€™t think itā€™s easy to have them reproduce it.

I mentioned this on Facebook but this is definitely the best and easiest way to go. That one in the picture there is the standard yixie sculpt I think he sells it at will, Mike is accepting commissions too not hard for one to obtain I donā€™t think.

The more recent one with the sideways smile and the sculpted neck area was a small run I think and i donā€™t think itā€™s easy to have them reproduce it.
he is referring to JunYuan

Back