Clothing set Yunsil Princess Leia - Final Run CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There really is no comparrison between the Hot Toys stock dress and Yunsil's creation- Beautiful.
IMG_9298.JPG

I’d also like to remind everyone that I’m shipping with UPS, and not to panic if there isn’t movement after a day or two of receiving tracking. I am getting them out to everyone as quick as I can, and I had someone open a PayPal case against me for not receiving it after tracking didn’t move between a Friday and a Monday :rolleyes:

I’d also like to remind everyone that I’m shipping with UPS, and not to panic if there isn’t movement after a day or two of receiving tracking. I am getting them out to everyone as quick as I can, and I had someone open a PayPal case against me for not receiving it after tracking didn’t move between a Friday and a Monday :rolleyes:

To whoever opened that PayPal case - it needs to be said that this is really quite absurd. Doing these runs are an often thankless job, I know that chilipep does not collect any meaningful revenue from it and trust me the time to do this is not worth the level of effort.

Despite the fact that packages rarely move from a Friday to a Monday - you should see the long tenure (over a decade) of the project runner and note that there is nothing to worry about.

If you were to communicate with the project runner which is the respectful thing to do, you would find that this runner is among the most communicative and trustworthy which cannot be said for everyone.

Instead, by opening a case, you put a hold on this persons funds. This jeopardizes their ability to do anything on PayPal it also potentially delays shipment to the other people who have participated in this.

Acting in a manner like this is your prerogative, there is no rule stating you can’t. But keep in mind this is a small community and by alienating a long standing and respected host like you have you run a good chance at being excluded from many future projects, from the host and from those that know him and want to avoid potential headaches like this as well in the future with their own projects. 👋

Last edited:
They didn't even reach out first? That's pretty rude. I got mine this past week. Havent checked it over yet, but the organizer and tailor have a long history of successful runs so I'm not worried. The least you could do is converse with the organizer before going with the option you did. Does Paypal show who it was? Maybe you can stop them from being in future runs?

Yup. Never will deal with him again for sure. I don’t believe he’s on the forums, I’d call him out otherwise. Pretty sure he jumped on from the Facebook group. I’m equally pissed PayPal hasn’t responded to the case yet even though the tracking clearly shows it’s on its way

Yup. Never will deal with him again for sure. I don’t believe he’s on the forums, I’d call him out otherwise. Pretty sure he jumped on from the Facebook group. I’m equally pissed PayPal hasn’t responded to the case yet even though the tracking clearly shows it’s on its way
Wow does he know what mail is or have the slightest understanding of how it works? lol
He must have gotten his education on shipping from Bugs Bunny cartoons.

I'm a little nervous ironing this, but I've tried a steamer four times (once with some clips to weigh it down) and I cannot get this crumpling out on the side.

Just now checking this thread for an update and have not received mine. Never got an email about it being ready at all.

Last edited:
Just now checking this thread for an update and have not received mine. Never got an email about it being ready at all.
You never included any information on your payment. No email, no forum name, no nothing. It’s been here waiting for you amidst the dozen or so times I requested everyone’s info on this thread.

I apologize for dredging up this old thread, but if anyone out there has a Yunsil Princess Leia dress they'd be willing to sell, I am interested. Please shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

Back