Clothing set Yunsil Princess Leia - Final Run CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well there's 20 names on the list, I'd add mine to make 21, that's enough to get a small run going, no?

Again, if anyone is willing to help put the word out on their own social media/ collecting community, let me know and I can start this up to try and get to 50 again

I’m surprised there isn’t more interest in this. Wasn’t there a similar issue with getting interest for ESB Han?

I’m surprised there isn’t more interest in this. Wasn’t there a similar issue with getting interest for ESB Han?

Probably because those 100+ who are interested already got this in the first run. Too bad for those who did not get it but still could happen if enough push can be done. Me, I am good as I was able to catch the first run.

This is my dress from the first run on the HT figure. It’s such a massive improvement over the stock dress; the drape, the length, everything! If any of you are still on the fence I hope these can help you decide.
643F9BF7-5F8C-408A-AA0C-A7C89F8A566B.jpeg
DDEFA7B6-F2C7-4CFD-A77E-BD30BC9399B9.jpeg

This is without the head sculpt right? I'd be interested in the dress, but I don't have a head for it so it makes it less appealing. Anyone know where to get these head sculpts for Leia?

This is without the head sculpt right? I'd be interested in the dress, but I don't have a head for it so it makes it less appealing. Anyone know where to get these head sculpts for Leia?
There used to be 3rd party ones available on Ebay not sure if it still is. That said, an original would be more desirable.

Back