Clothing set Yunsil Princess Leia - Final Run CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you should put “tacking payments” on the topic so that people would know this is not just taking interest.

I will pay if the required number of people is recruited.
For example, I have no desire to send money, then return it. Then withdraw from Paypal. Losing everywhere on commissions.

Update here guys. I’m actually gonna adjust the deadline to September 16. I’ve been on vacation this past week and haven’t been able to attend to this project the way I should be. Also, giving people the extra few days will ensure we reach our number

Update here guys. I’m actually gonna adjust the deadline to September 16. I’ve been on vacation this past week and haven’t been able to attend to this project the way I should be. Also, giving people the extra few days will ensure we reach our number

Hope this helps and makes the difference

Here's all the people who said they were interested, but aren't on the paid list. Maybe it's worth while to ping them

yhtc256
Magnusstewardson
Drummin
maxxyron
noobcollection
anthonyqin
LordAzrael
whenyoubite
mbuck45
Karlong591
Ed_Phantom
warlordkkk
Genuinemike
Musashi3290
mikatomic
Jacob Blount
borgisbor
rebelpig
1Vozduh1
RebelSpy007
Bob-1962
Smallwood
zadek
TheClient
GerMANG
Ljaat

I will pay if the required number of people is recruited.
For example, I have no desire to send money, then return it. Then withdraw from Paypal. Losing everywhere on commissions.
Exactly the same boat I'm in. I'd pay if I knew the project wasn't going to get cancelled and cost me money.

Back