[YUNSIL] Sherlock Outfit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys,

Thanks for the interest in the rerun, however I hold exclusivity very close to my heart in terms of customs and I know that word means nothing nowadays to most collectors, but to a few, we still hope to maintain a bit of that. Yunsil outfits are no longer exclusive because of the policy of rerun after 3 or 5 years, but I hope I can keep my personal projects one run only.

Furthermore, the price with yunsil has been increasing even after initial quote she gives us. Coupled with long wait times and just a bunch of headache managing these, I won't be doing it anymore. Thanks for understanding.

hey guys,

Thanks for the interest in the rerun, however I hold exclusivity very close to my heart in terms of customs and I know that word means nothing nowadays to most collectors, but to a few, we still hope to maintain a bit of that. Yunsil outfits are no longer exclusive because of the policy of rerun after 3 or 5 years, but I hope I can keep my personal projects one run only.

Furthermore, the price with yunsil has been increasing even after initial quote she gives us. Coupled with long wait times and just a bunch of headache managing these, I won't be doing it anymore. Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for the reply chubbyman and respect your decision.

So anyone want to sell their set haha

hey guys,

That's totally understandable.
So if anyone's selling, let me know:LOL:

hey guys,

Hope all organizers stick to this! Totally respect that. Thanks

In fact, iris's works are on a par with yunsil's works, but due to the relative backwardness of iris's team, the gap between her efficiency and yunsil is widening.

Back