YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

Ok guys here's the prototype. Yunsil also sent some other color samples next to the current suit colors let me know what you guys think?

I still think the "S" needs to less jagged and a tad smaller in size as well.

The cape does have a wire at the bottom and the belt is made of leather and looks great with a snap closure in the front.

Here are some pics of the suit on the body and also the Hot Toys suit next to the sample colors. And finally the prototype next to the sample colors.

I'm thinking it needs to be a bit lighter with #2420 being the best choice for the suit.
7895df2c36d0ac8a44d717a05f978907.jpg
944d75de26fa94f41bb6dbbc606ae205.jpg
91578d1cde8cc9e08cf7862432680fc7.jpg
adab9f03a81c905d9bf0e2f727ff146b.jpg
428753360935aefd52062bc86135f3b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Is the shield stitched into the suit? Or just placed on top (albeit still fabric)?

Will it be sticthed in for final run?

#2420 all the way, and yeah S symbol definitely need to be smaller

Nice to see a proto! Agreed with the color #2420. I also think the collar needs to be lower and wider.

Looks really good so far but agree with comments about the shield needing to be being slightly smaller and colour sample #2420 being the best option. Thanks for organising

It goes all the way through man to the inside of the suit it's a sewn emblem.

Thanks man.

Agreed on #2420.

Emblem corners definitely need to be less sharp.

Would the Cape hang better without wire?

Ok guys here's the prototype. Yunsil also sent some other color samples next to the current suit colors let me know what you guys think?

I still think the "S" needs to less jagged and a tad smaller in size as well.

The cape does have a wire at the bottom and the belt is made of leather and looks great with a snap closure in the front.

Here are some pics of the suit on the body and also the Hot Toys suit next to the sample colors. And finally the prototype next to the sample colors.

I'm thinking it needs to be a bit lighter with #2420 being the best choice for the suit.

I agree on all counts!:)

Plus like people said, smaller emblem and pleeeeeeaaaase! NO WIRES! :pray:

I think there needs to be quite a bit more fabric in the cape. The folds are what gives the cape it's drape and look from the films. With the scale being so small I doubt you would have to pad it much, or at all, after the folds are created. Following the way they made the cape from the movies , I have created a few capes at both 1/4 and 1/6 that look very screen accurate and hang wonderfully under there own weight.

Back