YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

Also, another suggestion would be to have the belt attach at the back, like the screen used ones. That way the buckle is always perfectly in the middle.

Also, another suggestion would be to have the belt attach at the back, like the screen used ones. That way the buckle is always perfectly in the middle.

I agree with this :goodpost:

Expect nothing less from you Rob.. :clap
Thanks man I've been looking at everything 78 Superman related for the suit. I'm going to make sure this as accurate as it can be done at this scale.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I guess we will have the best 1/6 Reeve suit sooner than later [emoji55][emoji55] Good job [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rob, is it too late for me to get on this, I’ve been wanting to update my Superman outfit

Thought about building custom body for this project? Maybe parts and pieces?
It's being tailored to the HT Reeve body for this run but we are doing a swappable chestpiece for it already if it works out we will offer it.

With some dremeling and modding the HT body can look pretty good

9e5ceb6eab3ad5f2baa9e6824ad9d2d3.jpg

It's being tailored to the HT Reeve body for this run but we are doing a swappable chestpiece for it already if it works out we will offer it.

Looks pretty neat Rob, can’t wait for this and if the chest piece works that would be icing on the cake.

Which part of the body that you dremel other than the side?

That looking great!

RE: chest piece - is anyone going to paint it to match the HT headsculpt skintone if it does work out? or is that something we'd have to get done on our own?

That looking great!

RE: chest piece - is anyone going to paint it to match the HT headsculpt skintone if it does work out? or is that something we'd have to get done on our own?
The chest would be something that you would have to get painted on your own.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Curious what does the swappable chest piece do? I’m not following though I’d be in for it anyway. Thanks.

Curious what does the swappable chest piece do? I’m not following though I’d be in for it anyway. Thanks.

It’s a custom sculpted chest piece that would go with the head sculpt. It requires removal of the screws of the original HT chest for a “swap out” Not hard at all.

It’s a custom sculpted chest piece that would go with the head sculpt. It requires removal of the screws of the original HT chest for a “swap out” Not hard at all.

kewl. Is the new chest piece only being made to allow for the arms to sit closer to the sides? or is there more to it than that?

Back