YUNSIL Superman 78- Payments Due June 17th

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: YUNSIL- Superman 78 suit

#517 is more accurate to the actual costume color. Great work on this Rdeezy.
The chest logo needs to be a bit lower down too. There should be a gap between the collar and the top of the emblem similar to the width of the belt.

Ok guys here's the prototype. Yunsil also sent some other color samples next to the current suit colors let me know what you guys think?

I still think the "S" needs to less jagged and a tad smaller in size as well.

The cape does have a wire at the bottom and the belt is made of leather and looks great with a snap closure in the front.

Here are some pics of the suit on the body and also the Hot Toys suit next to the sample colors. And finally the prototype next to the sample colors.

I'm thinking it needs to be a bit lighter with #2420 being the best choice for the suit.
7895df2c36d0ac8a44d717a05f978907.jpg
944d75de26fa94f41bb6dbbc606ae205.jpg
91578d1cde8cc9e08cf7862432680fc7.jpg
adab9f03a81c905d9bf0e2f727ff146b.jpg
428753360935aefd52062bc86135f3b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got you added

Many thanks. Very interested in this project. I got a spare body that I will mod below the shoulders and hope we can make a more movie accurate superman.

I’m so lateee. Can I still sign up??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So 2420 is the material of the proto? Or proto has a not listed blue fabric? I'm partial to 517 myself with 2420 my second choice. Was hoping the cape would be slightly longer and drape more naturally with no wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So 2420 is the material of the proto? Or proto has a not listed blue fabric? I'm partial to 517 myself with 2420 my second choice. Was hoping the cape would be slightly longer and drape more naturally with no wire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The proto material is not listed. In hand the closest to accurate is the 2420. The 517 has too much green in it, in hand.

Rdezzy, please add me if I am not too late
to the party

Thanks

EXACTLY. Just like the original fabric. It's that age old problem. Do you want it to match the appearance from photos / film or do you want it to be the same color as the real fabric when viewed in hand. Tough choice.

The 517 has too much green in it, in hand.

EXACTLY. Just like the original fabric. It's that age old problem. Do you want it to match the appearance from photos / film or do you want it to be the same color as the real fabric when viewed in hand. Tough choice.

And then you have to decide which version of the film too. I think the blurays with new transfers are far to teal. I'd go with on screen look from the older transfer, Superman the Movie 2000 version. That or the new extended TV cut, which has good, non revisionist colours.

Corrections are still being made but here is an update on the prototype with updated color and Yunsil did a sewn in S shield on the front emblem to see how it would work out the yellow material will be revised.
6fcb929721062367197a280bad6a4897.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Corrections are still being made but here is an update on the prototype with updated color and Yunsil did a sewn in S shield on the front emblem to see how it would work out the yellow material will be revised.
6fcb929721062367197a280bad6a4897.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice update, I like how this is going but how durable is that S going to be? Looks like it could become a fraying nightmare.

Back