Yunsil Vito Gangster FINAL RUN CLOSED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I don’t want a box of 20 of these sitting unclaimed in my closet for months on end. Please check your statuses on this and reply/ pm me

I just want to reiterate that these runs yield
Little if any reward for the organizers and are incredibly time consuming and stressful.

Prompt payment on balance deposit, and especially in this case return shipping (which no one really has any excuses as it’s not a large financial concern and it only means you get your stuff sooner) makes all of the difference. It’s easy to put something off if YOU don’t have urgency to get your stuff but remember; the collective burden really falls on the run organizer.

Please be respectful to run organizers and act promptly.

Thank you!

Does anyone happen to know Wade Long here? He bought two suits and hasn’t sent shipping payment or replied to any of my several messages on the boards or to his PayPal email.

If I can’t get ahold of him in the next few weeks I’ll be selling his spots to someone else as I’ve had many requests.

I've got a original-run Yunsil Godfather tuxedo that I'm hoping to sell as a package with the Hot Toys figure, but open to offers on just the tuxedo.

PM me for info.

Also, @chilipep66 : amazing work on this re-issue. It was fast even with the shipment back for the correction!

Back