Full figure 【TAKING DEPOSITS】Anya Taylor-Joy “Beth Harmon”-The Queen’s Gambit

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Payment sent for head sculpt
Hi,
According to the original post from John sze, Anya's head was limited to 35 pieces. The booking list stops to 34 (Batsheva). I payed deposit last summer and I still wait for a check or an update. But the list doesn't move... I saw you paid too. Maybe the head will be produced in larger quantities?
Regards,

Hi,
According to the original post from John sze, Anya's head was limited to 35 pieces. The booking list stops to 34 (Batsheva). I payed deposit last summer and I still wait for a check or an update. But the list doesn't move... I saw you paid too. Maybe the head will be produced in larger quantities?
Regards,
Hi friend, So, What can I do now?

Hi,
Nothing in particular. Just wait, like us, for this amazing sculpture! But any updates from the project opener would be welcome!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-162334.png
    Screenshot_20220729-162334.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 0
What I don’t understand is why it’s so difficult to reset his password to log in again. It seems like a weak reason to not be updating a project. Surely one of the staff members could help with that? I was very excited for this project so i am sad to see it not be updated.

I agree. To begin, an update of the list would be welcome! My deposit was never checked by the host...

Back