Al Bundy

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_5396.jpg
Work in progress. Varsity Jacket details to be added with buttons, stripes and letters. Pants will be lighter. Headsculpt to be aged a little.

DSC_5425.jpg

Looking good. Keep in mind that he didn't wear jeans in the show, just color variations of cheap dress pants/slacks.

Aging looks more appropriate for that haircut and face shape. Nice work.

I just went back and checked. Al is wearing dress pants, not jeans, with his Polk High jacket. I could only find two episodes where he wore jeans. One was where he was dreaming about riding a motorcycle and the other was one scene where had on jeans and a white t-shirt sitting in the couch.

I just went back and checked. Al is wearing dress pants, not jeans, with his Polk High jacket. I could only find two episodes where he wore jeans. One was where he was dreaming about riding a motorcycle and the other was one scene where had on jeans and a white t-shirt sitting in the couch.

Do you know which episode the image is from? Just got the full collection on DVD.
Agree though. Jeans would generally be out of character for Al.

Do you know which episode the image is from? Just got the full collection on DVD.
Agree though. Jeans would generally be out of character for Al.

The episode was when Kelly was on the sports tv trivia show. I also went through each episode when he wore his jacket.

Thanks for updates. Looking good so far.
I know not final, but Al's a pretty chunky guy. Clothes fit is looking rather loose/large on the examples above. Or perhaps the body is too small?

Back