Head sculpture Belle Expressive Art BEA-001 and BEA-002 Elizabeth Olsen/Scarlet Witch limited run headsculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumepncil

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Belle Expressive Art is proud to formally announce – in close partnership with the magnificently talented and hardworking Hannah Li – our first product line built around my favorite marvel character – Wanda Maximoff.
We're here on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3319013431643349 please join =)

First in line:

BEA-001 (Scarlet Witch - Stern)
BEA-002 (Scarlet Witch - Smiling).

Here at Belle, we spare no expense. Every BEA sculpt is printed in High Grade German resin, using state of the art 3D-printers. Each sculpt is hand-polished. There is absolutely no cost cutting and no recasting. This allows us to capture as much of the detail in the 3D model as possible in the physical product and avoid the “soft sculpt” syndrome that plagues so many female sculpts in the hobby.

Now for some even better news: This is not a pre-order. These products have already been manufactured – and you are seeing authentic production samples in the photos. This also means a very short wait for our customers. They will begin shipping in just a couple of weeks.

Without further ado, here are the details you probably want:
BEA-001 Wanda Sculpt - Stern $265
BEA-002 Wanda Sculpt - Smiling $265
BEA-001& BEA-002 two pack -> $500

Payment: [email protected] on paypal. Send as F&F or add 4% for fees.
Shipping is *included to most places, please add your shipping address when you purchase on paypal.

For certain international buyers – If secure shipping to your country ends up being extremely expensive, there may be an extra charge. Contact me if you think this applies to you -- or I'll contact you when I find out it does.

Each sculpt includes premium packaging and a numbered BEA COA. Each sculpt is limited to 50 pieces worldwide. These sculpts come with Neck connectors designed to fit hot toys' scarlet witch bodies OR phicen bodies – so no need for blue tac.

Belle Expressive Art is also excited to announce one more option: Our Artist Edition.

Produced in collaboration with no6_chen(https://www.instagram.com/no6_chen/?hl=en) , a peerless talent in the ⅙ painter/rooted hair community who shares our passion for lifelike representations of pop culture belles.

BEA-001 & 002 Artist Edition includes:
1: The BEA-001 or 002 sculpt itself
2: Paintwork & Rooted Hair by one of the best ⅙ artists in the world, no6_chen
3: Distinct Artist Edition CoA from Belle & no6
4: Even more premium packaging (glass case, sculpt suspended to keep hair pristine).
5: Concierge experience: You may choose the hairstyle for your sculpt (there are no restrictions, no6 can do any hairstyle you want -- even crazy ones from wandavision), give notes on the paint application (rosier cheeks, level of makeup, etc) to tailor your sculpt to your specific desires.
Limited to 10 pieces per sculpt worldwide (this quantity is not in addition to the overall limit of 50 – there are only 50 pieces total per sculpts – and up to 10 may be Artist Editions)
Artist Edition: $985 per painted, rooted haired head.
If you’re interested in purchasing the artist edition, please contact me with instructions re: paint application/hair style, reference images via direct message or at [email protected]
Due to the time it will take no6_chen to complete them, artist editions are expected to ship in approximately 6-8 months. Please understand that these items are handmade and no6 is a perfectionist – so it is impossible to rule out delays entirely, given the meticulous nature of the work. Hitting the highest possible quality bar is our top priority if that means some delay is required, we will always choose quality.

Sample photographs of no6’s work on these sculpts will be available soon (my personal copies) – but a quick glance at his instagram should give you an idea of the caliber of artistry.

Finally – BEA products will not receive second runs. There will be more sculpts of Wanda (with very different expressions
😊
), but I have made the decision not to do second runs of any of our products. This is both out of commitment to respect the investment of those who support what we’re trying to do, and because producing sculpts at this quality bar is very difficult and time intensive. There are simply too many other characters deserving of the BEA treatment to justify revisiting runs (not least among them a certain princess from a galaxy far, far away
😊
. But don’t worry, Star Wars and Marvel are not the only properties represented in our future plans)

Attachments

• BEA-001-front.jpeg
    BEA-001-front.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BEA-002-front.jpeg
    BEA-002-front.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 0
  • BEA-2pac.jpeg
    BEA-2pac.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Belle-2-pack.jpeg
    Belle-2-pack.jpeg