ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Cassian, General Lando)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Skiff Lando, Prune Face, Ackbar)

A few more before the holidays hit - giving the Prequels some love now!

Coleman Trebor
Mostly a reuse of Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan Sideshow Jedi parts with a custom head sculpt I've had for a long time.
coleman2.JPGcoleman11.JPGcoleman4.JPGcoleman5.JPG

Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Skiff Lando, Prune Face, Ackbar)

Count Dooku
Upgrade of the Hasbro figure. This one sat incomplete for a long time and I finally just finished his cloak up a couple months ago. Swapped everything to a taller body, repainted the head, real leather boots, repainted saber with new blade. I added longer sleeves - took awhile to find a matching fabric, turns out Hasbro's Darth Maul skirt used the same.
My big gripe with the original figure was the cape - it was too stiff and designed wrong. So I completely rebuilt it using stretchy polyester, including the inner lining. It now doesn't hinder articulation and he can throw it back over his shoulders like he wore it in ROTS. Christopher Lee deserves the best!
dooku61.JPGdooku91.JPGdooku19.JPGdooku18.JPGdooku13.JPGdooku111.JPG

Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Coleman Trebor, Count Dooku)

awesome job Tim. I`m not into the PT anymore but surprised that SS never did a count Dooku :dunno

Love all your works, very detailed and accurated, they screams star wars!! Thanks for sharing!!

Still need to get more photos taken of completed figures, but I do have some photos of a few miscellaneous bits I've made to share. These are all scratch built leather/vinyl pieces:

ESB Luke belt for my Hoth figure. Copied the Hot Toys one:
hothluke4.JPG

Chewie bandolier/bag. I picked up a loose TFA figure to stand in for an ESB Chewie. Did casts of the ammo boxes from my Hot Toys ANH version:
chewiebag1.JPGchewiebag3.JPG

Hoth boots. I've got two versions of these I'm using on my Hoth customs: the earlier one uses a thinner vinyl similar to the Hot Toys Bespin Luke, the other is a puffier vinyl that looks a little more insulated (pictured is the thin version). The bottom 'shoe' piece is just cut off a Hasbro hoth boot.
hothluke2.JPGhothluke3.JPG

OMG I love that Coleman Trebor! All your pieces are fantastic, thanks for sharing!

Alright! Got the rest of my Cantina customs quickly photo'd so here they are:

M'iiyoom Onith

This guys relatively old. Enuad sculpt and Kit Fisto hands.
IMG_034714.JPGIMG_034814.JPG

Labria

So few reference photos of this guy, so I took some artistic license below the waist.
IMG_033811.JPGIMG_034013.JPGIMG_033913.JPG

Bom Vimdin

My favorite Cantina alien! This one was from last year (2017). Man, punching all those cones into the fabric was a pain! But, TBH I've done worse...

IMG_034413.JPGIMG_034312.JPGIMG_034210.JPG

Mosep

Just finished him this week (first one of the year). He probably sat headless and hairless for a good half a year before that... Outfit is Hasbro's Imperial Officer dyed crimson. I do wish it was a bit of a brighter red.

IMG_033310.JPGIMG_033512.JPGIMG_033615.JPG

Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (New Cantina aliens)

I've started on some Disney-era customs. First up...

Poe Dameron (TFA)

Head is from the Hasbro "Shampoo Bottle" (SB) figure from The Last Jedi. May end up being a placeholder if Hot Toys finally makes their Poe. The body I used is probably slightly bulkier than Oscar Isaac should be, but it was necessary for the jacket to look right since Hot Toys' Finn figure was also bigger than he should've been. Boots also came off the SB figure, repainted. I just discovered that the Force Awakens SB figure that came with a speeder bike he never rode has the correct gun with the stock, so I picked up one to repaint ($5.99, thank you 99 cent store!)
IMG_040820.JPGIMG_035120.JPG

Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Cantina aliens, Poe Dameron)

Bom is excellent ! Fine proportions !
He just need his glass of blue milk... :clap

Just love looking at these customs. Well done on these.

Thanks all! Another Disney-era one finished just in time for May the Fourth:

Krennic

Replaced boots, pants, body, belt/holster, new rank plate from Tarkin. Repaint on the head and some alterations to the cape. I eventually need to source some Tarking code cylinders; I'm using TFA Han Solo cartridges at the moment.
IMG_043112.JPGIMG_044313.JPGIMG_044413.JPG

Cassian will done next...

Thanks all! Another Disney-era one finished just in time for May the Fourth:

Krennic

Replaced boots, pants, body, belt/holster, new rank plate from Tarkin. Repaint on the head and some alterations to the cape. I eventually need to source some Tarking code cylinders; I'm using TFA Han Solo cartridges at the moment.
View attachment 407645View attachment 407646View attachment 407647

Cassian will done next...

wow fantastic job on Director Krennic :clap

Re: ChibiSchmoo's Star Wars Customs (Poe, Krennic)

Cassian Andor - Imperial Disguise

Head from another plastic Hasbro "shampoo bottle" figure, repainted. Hot Toys Tarkin tunic and Sideshow Praji hat. That latter one is too big for his head, but its all I have at the moment. Went with the Hasbro 12" Imperial Officer pants too, re-dyed. I eventually plan to do another Cassian in his normal attire, but this was a quick win. Hardest part was constructing a neck to fit through that narrow Tarkin collar.

IMG_044712.JPGIMG_045513.JPGIMG_045410.JPG

Back