Custom 1/6 'The Club Set' & 'Lou's Backdrop' -- Update on page 3

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: UPDATE: Custom 1/6 'The Club Set' & 'Lou's Backdrop'

Once seeing the final pics, i am in too for full set and also backdrop...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow just saw this, would love to get the safety card, please put me down, thanks!

Thanks guys, have updated the list and will post updates soon! :hi5:

Just wanted to ask how the progress is on this one

Hey man,

had to solve some things with the miniature newspapers and I'm happy I finally have some more time to work on the projects again, so these will be next.

Just sent you a PM - I"m in for the set of paper work (D) and a backdrop please.

Add me to the list!

Hey man,

had to solve some things with the miniature newspapers and I'm happy I finally have some more time to work on the projects again, so these will be next.

Great news! I know the Space monkey figures should be shipping soon, can't wait to have this in my set up! :hi5:

Hey,

want to let you all know that I didn't forget about this project! :yess:
Will take me a few more days to finish all open commissions on other miniature custom items after work but then I'm ready for this one.

In the meantime, can everybody who is interested in the backdrop please tell me which specific size is required?
I've scrapped the previous plan of re-painting it as I got reference material with higher resoultion so I've photoshopped the space monkeys out of there and reworked the texture, size and sharpness for printing.

The size is now set to work perfectly as backdrop in proportion to the figures, while the distance of the figures to the backdrop doesen't have to be very big.
The entire backdrop would measure approx 20" x 57" but I can print every area of it at the specific size you need.
If you need it for a Detolf cabinet that's all I need to know, have the the specs and here's an example how this would look like:

g7fh.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for your feedback so far! Detolf sized version will be about $35 shipped, not the $45 I estimated for a bigger size before, just updated the first post. Will make a test print to show you asap.

Yes, the miniature accessories will be ready at the same time. Just wanted to have the backdrops ready so that everything can be shipped combined.

What's up with this?? Long time no update.....

Hey man,

I'm currently solving an issue with the printing company, as I have ordered sample backdrops to show in this thread, printed on board material, which I can't print myself.
Was pretty frustrating as it was a pain to get this solved with them. I actually like their quality and didn't wanna loose them as supplier but this situation almost forced me to.
But I'm happy it seams solved now so I'm waiting for final prints so that I can let everybody decide whether they like to get a backdrop with the other custom FC irems, so that I can ship everything combined to keep costs low for everybody.

Thanks to all for your patience!

Last edited:
another month passed, nothing new, your threads keep popping up but what's with this??

another month passed, nothing new, your threads keep popping up but what's with this??

Hey Blaze, thank you for your message. You know I had to solve this issue with the printing company that prints directly on board material.
I was actually pretty happy until the point when first final prints turned out completely differently than the test prints, with different shades:

18680d5018511888193b76167426edcc.jpg

So after long discussions I'm getting prints from another company now, as I don't offer anything I'm not 100% happy with. So to answer your question, this project is still happening of course, it just took time to solve this but I'll have updates asap. I also want to see some of these in other fellow freaks collections, :hi5: it just didn't seam to make sense to not combine shipping with the backdrops, once ready:

lhms.jpg

So since there is literally NOTHING going on here and me having already PAID long long time ago, I either expect to see this happening VERY soon or please want to have my money transfered back. Very sad that you did not update this......

Back