Custom Black Series Jabba the Hutt - 6" Scale

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agen_kolar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'd like to gauge interest on a small run of at least ten Black Series 6" Jabba the Hutt figures. I recently repainted mine and was so happy with the results that I wanted to offer more. I need at least 10 commitments or it just won't be worth the time. Each figure is hand painted by me so there will be slight variations between each figure, but below is my original and you'd be receiving a Jabba painted in the same style. One thing I am willing to adjust for each individual order is the amount of snot and slobber on the figure, or I can include none at all! The figure will be painted with acrylics, sealed with a matte finish, with glossy eyes and bodily fluids.

Jabba1.jpg

Jabba3.jpg

Jabba4.jpg

Jabba2.jpg

Price: $150 per Jabba figure, shipping included.
Non-refundable deposit: $50, remaining $100 due at shipping.
Turnaround time: approximately 30 days from reaching minimum order amount.
You will be responsible for shipping your existing Jabba figure to me, or order a Jabba online and have it sent to my address.

If you are interested, comment so I can keep a running total or send me a PM. Feel free to post any questions you may have, as well. Thanks, everyone!

Back