DON'T PUSH THIS BUTTON: Baby Groot detonator CALLING FOR FINAL PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! The switches are in crooked, though. They should be in the same alignment perpendicular to the long axis of the detonator[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boom Baby :D it's awesome!!
132f0fd19a0acbf82909dc56114db80b.jpg
a77d49524e8cf469a9722586d1a1c900.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Looks great! The switches are in crooked, though. They should be in the same alignment perpendicular to the long axis of the detonator[emoji16]

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Anyone else receive their? You're all killing me with no photos or anything!

Awesome! Looks great, Jay!

Last edited:
I got mine today too, it’s awesome! Only had time for a quick peek before work but will try and get it out properly tomorrow. Thanks again, very glad I got one!

I got mine today too, it’s awesome! Only had time for a quick peek before work but will try and get it out properly tomorrow. Thanks again, very glad I got one!
Awesome to hear! Hope to see a pic or two on my Facebook page or the sixth scale groups[emoji4].

Anyone else receive theirs? The lack of updates is no fun!:gah:

I did get mine yesterday! It looks great, and I did play around with it a bit to make sure the lights work and everything, but no pictures yet. I'll see if I can get something this weekend. I can tell you that it's one of the most impressive things I've gotten in a long time, and I'm so happy I was able to get one :)

By the way do any of you mind if I share your images on my Facebook page? You're welcome to post there yourselves as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Andy! The detonator looks awesome with my Baby Groot on display.:)

Hey, Sean, do you mind if I post these to my FB page? They are AWESOME. I alsosent you an email... I am on Instagram, jut notmuch. My name is doggiedoc83 if you wanted to tag me in photos or anything. Thanks!

Back