Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •B-WING PILOT• BATTLE OF ENDOR

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE•GENERAL KENOBI•MON CALAMA

Great work and nice weathering,I got a similar chest plate from ebay and looks well proportioned. Your Leia is perfect, love it!

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •SNOWSPEEDER AND HOTH LUKE•GENERAL KENOBI•MON CALAMA

DUDE! That Snowspeeder Luke! :bow

Fantastic job as usual. What body did you use for Leia?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Here's my ENDOR Troopers so far. I have a fourth one in the work.
Went with different styles for all and tried to change some small details for each.

IMG_3724_zpsjjtmonl6.jpg

IMG_3731_zpso4ergx9a.jpg

IMG_3729_zps7f5rs3po.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •GENERAL KENOBI•MON CALAMARI•ENDOR TROOPERS

They look amazing! I really want to put a Battlefront Rebel together at some point.

No words... Awesome!

Bit late to the party, but your builds are awesome, elvis1976. Have been following your thread for a few weeks now, and just came across your recent General Kenobi custom - and coincidentally, it's along the lines of a figure I have in the works right now as my very first custom (and my first figure in general too). Your weathering on the clothing in particular is sublime. Would love to know how you do it. :)

Keep up the good work!

Looks great!

Thanks a lot guys.

Here's an update on the b-wing pilot.

image1%201_zpsu6ionpus.jpg

Bit late to the party, but your builds are awesome, elvis1976. Have been following your thread for a few weeks now, and just came across your recent General Kenobi custom - and coincidentally, it's along the lines of a figure I have in the works right now as my very first custom (and my first figure in general too). Your weathering on the clothing in particular is sublime. Would love to know how you do it. :)

Keep up the good work!

I can give you some tips.

For the clothing here's what I usually do.

First I dip the clothing in a mix of black paint diluted in water. I would say 20% paint/80% water
When it's still wet I used pigment (tan, black and brown) and applied them with a big brush around the edges
Once it's dry I use sandpaper to make the cloth look more damaged and weathered
and then I finish with another round of pigments.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •MON CALAMARI•ENDOR TROOPERS•B-WING PILOT

Nein Nunb looks great.

Re: Elvis1976 STAR WARS custom's •MON CALAMARI•ENDOR TROOPERS•B-WING PILOT

Your B-Wing Nein Nunb is outstanding.

And thanks for the clothes weathering tips!

Wow, thanks! That's really helpful. :)

What kind/brand of pigment should I look for?

I can give you some tips.

For the clothing here's what I usually do.

First I dip the clothing in a mix of black paint diluted in water. I would say 20% paint/80% water
When it's still wet I used pigment (tan, black and brown) and applied them with a big brush around the edges
Once it's dry I use sandpaper to make the cloth look more damaged and weathered
and then I finish with another round of pigments.

Back