Full figure <Game of thrones >Daenerys Targaryen Headsculpt (unpainted) + Clothing (two options )

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi.
I just paid head and option 1 by Miga.Kim (paypal Id)
Please check and list on.
Thank you.

Its tricky to pay a desposit without seeing a prototype product etc. I hope I can still pay it, when you show first results. Thanks

Its tricky to pay a desposit without seeing a prototype product etc. I hope I can still pay it, when you show first results. Thanks
Sorry mate , that's just how most of runs works nowadays , order or not is still your right to choose for sure , but the run will be closed when you see the prototype . Thank you for showing interest tho ????

Sorry mate , that's just how most of runs works nowadays , order or not is still your right to choose for sure , but the run will be closed when you see the prototype . Thank you for showing interest tho ????

ok...how much time do I have to pay the desposit?

deposit sent for :
Daenerys Targaryen Headsculpt, clothing option 1 :)

not really bro the original plan is bald Headsculpt only , it will be kind hard to have the sculpted hair tho , but we are still considering it atm . I will let you know if we ll sculpt the hair as well .

What? So the headsculpt will not have any hairing on it?

Back