INTEREST Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China final sculpt pics

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsattack

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi folks !
I have comissioned the talented Caine for the following project.
From one of my favourite movie,
Big Trouble in Little China......Lo Pan
I have started this thread to gauge an interest of who would be interested in one casting set , although this is an already approved comission.
As of a very brief discussion with Caine , he will do the head ( still yet to be determined as to which)
Hands , hat , moustache and beard.
However the hair was suggested to be real and we will allow and supply this.
It is my goal and will endeavour to produce the costume aswell by contacting tailors here or elsewhere .

If you know me from other forums , you know I conduct my runs very professional and almost always fund them out of my pocket, if you don't ask me and I will direct you to previous works and runs for you to read .

Costs are not yet determined as it's very early stages but the sculptor has been booked .
Costume will most likely be the red and black as the printed pattern will be very difficult to achieve.
Should anyone be interested in making the costume please pm me or email me directly
At [email protected]

I will keep you all informed as to any progress but as of now and considering Caines busy schedule this will most likely be ready in the New year.
Please post here your interest , thoughts and input .
Thank you all for taking the time to read .
Marcel

View attachment 137231

I need to sort out payment and work out costings , but here are the final pics CAINE sent , he will also supply the faux hair along with the 8 part kit, looks sensational and thank you CAINE , love it.
image.jpg
Cost of dress/kimono
As said on last post awaiting shipping costs from seamstress , will update this week.
Approx cost for outfit is $165-185 usd .

Sculpt will include:
Head
Hat
Hands
I need to check win CAINE but think he is doing moustache and hair also from real hair(faux)
Price to be confirmed ,

1. Marsattack
2. jbeltram4/clothes paid/shipped
3. Jeronimo /paid full/shipped
4. Levit05 /paid full/shipped
5. Blackknight/paid full/shipped
6. darkandrew/paid full/shipped
7. Pcleemake /paid full/shipped
8. Entropy/paid full/shipped
9. 8-bitcomnando/paid full/shipped
10. crm 114/paid full/shipped

image.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Interest thread : "Shaddap Misder Burdon!!" Lo-Pan

Thank you fellows,
It will get a lot more interesting later on, but should be able to do 20 possible costume sets at the most ,
Thanks again
Marcel

Re: Interest thread : "Shaddap Misder Burdon!!" Lo-Pan

Yes interested in this one.

Re: Thread :"Shaddap Misder Burdon!!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China

Hi guys , a little update on this but require the help of some experts here as what to do.
I have commissioned a seamstress to take on the job for the lopan robe.
It will be done in multiple colours but mostly black.
I am doing the one he gets married in.

The question I have been asked is how long to do it from his neck.
All the hot toys TrueType bodies are sort of the same height , the wideness is not important as it's a robe will be bigger than any body but Lopan is mentioned to be 7 feet tall.
I will try and come up with a supplement foot block to up his height, my question to you guys is how tall should that be?
Thanks for any advise and or help on the matter .
Mars

Added you ,
Anyone have any suggestions in the height?
Thanks
Marcel

Got a few snap pics of the dress for lopan, this is costing me a small
Fortune to fund this on my own, my seamstress is complaining about the delicate sewing required as this is all satin material and very delicate folds.
Hope the interested guys love it as this would be the final pattern and style.
We searched and searched for a patterned silk but was nearly impossible.
I pretty happy with the results .
I am getting 10 made as the interest is rather low but will keep the ones that don't sell
Thanks
Marcel
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Re: Thread :"Shaddap Misder Burdon!!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES U

Clothing sets are finished and on the way to me.
Just waiting in Caine to free up so we can get the hands /head and hat going hopefully shouldn't be long .
Thanks guys

Marcel

image.jpg

Re: Thread :"Shaddap Misder Burdon!!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES U

THIS IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!...I can't wait to get this!!!...and THANK YOU for making this happen!!!!!!....cannot wait!!!!!!

Thank you !
Appreciate your interest , I am sure Caines sculpt will be awesone !
Mars

My lonely Jack Burton thanks you. Now who's making Egg Shen???

Hi folks
not sure I was clear on first post
I have a total of 10 sets only .
I am not making anymore as I funded this entirely myself , plus it keeps the qty and rarety interesting .
There is 3 sets left available
Cost is updated approx in first post , just waiting on shipping cost for these from seamstress .
Thank you
Marcel

Re: 3 SETS left "Shaddap Misder Burdon!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES

that's awesome can I be added plz?

Re: 3 SETS left "Shaddap Misder Burdon!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES

Of course you may mate,
Thank you
Marcel

2 left !!

Re: 2 SETS left "Shaddap Misder Burdon!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES

awesome thanks man :)

Re: 2 SETS left "Shaddap Misder Burdon!" Lo-Pan Big Trouble in Little China PICTURES

ADD ME , ADD ME!

Back