Jonah Hex customs?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any Hex fans here?(Comic version, not the crappy movie version) Anyway, I'm going to start on a custom Hex later this year, and figured this would be a good place where other Hex fans could post their work.

I LOVE Jonah Hex and just want to mention (although this is kind of early) a Clint Eastwood as Jonah Hex head is one of the things I want WGP to pop out in 2012 (for entirely selfish reasons!) :)

I LOVE Jonah Hex and just want to mention (although this is kind of early) a Clint Eastwood as Jonah Hex head is one of the things I want WGP to pop out in 2012 (for entirely selfish reasons!) :)

I asked Zkulptor in his Good the Bad and the Nasty thread a while ago if he'd consider altering his awesome Clint sculpt into a Jonah, and he said he would, so that's where I'm (hopefully) going to start off .Stev-O has some awesome rigs, and from there, it's a matter of finding the uniform, some longjohns, boots, and a body. My full plan is to get a 1/6 horse, and once Jonah is complete, build a dio with the horse dragging 3 dead outlaws behind it.

Back