[KATO WORK] Matrix Morpheus Full Outfit (now taking payments)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queromarvel

Yippee-ki-yay Mo#@$!!#@
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good night to all Freaks!

I was talking to Kato.E these days, and asked him if that spare Morpheus' Leather Coat that he mentioned on Morpheus' thread was still available. He doesn't have it anymore, but he told me that if I could gather around 20 people interested on this project, then he would consider doing a new run.

So, I decided to take action and opened this thread. I'm a member here for quite a while, but I never did this before, so forgive me if I make some mistake. Just trying to make this dream come true. This is the #1 custom figure to have in my collection since I saw for the first time.

Since the day I opened the thread, many things have happened, and now we gladly have a list for the full outfit, and a new thread for the headsculpt/glasses and sword.

General info:

1) Shipping by EMS will be around $20 for USA, $26 for Europe, and $32 to Brazil.

2) Payments must be sent as a PERSONAL PAYMENT/GIFT if you don't want to add the 4% fees. Otherwise, just add it, of course.

UPDATE 1:

This is the price breakdown of the whole outfit :

- black imitation leather coat : USD300.00
- black dress shirt : USD120
- purple vest with REAL BUTTONS at the front : USD180
- purple pants : USD120
- green tie : USD40.00

Special offer for whole set : USD700.00 (A 1/6 real copper tie clip will be given as a gift who are going to order the whole outfit.)

UPDATE 2:

HEAD SCULPT + PAINTED SUNGLASSES (details now on its own thread along with IDM customs Sword)

UPDATE 3:

So it was easier for Kato to split everything in two separate threads. The thread for Kato's outfit that Queromarvel is managing is for KATO'S OUTFIT ONLY and this thread is for SUNOHC'S SCULPT & SHADES and IDM CUSTOMS' KATANA ONLY:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5431896#post5431896

UPDATE 4:

1. Since there is quite a lot of people just no show and run away after adding to the interest list before, they need to pay the deposit USD100 for order confirmation. The project won't get started before getting all deposits.

2. Those deposits are not returnable in case of any order cancellation.

3. paypal address : [email protected] under the terms PERSONAL PAYMENT (not Online Purchase), otherwise please add extra 4% of the total amount for paypal handling charge.
(e.g. if total amount is USD100, when including paypal handling charge, it should be USD100/0.96 = USD104.17, as Paypal will charge USD4.1667 for handling fee).

Registered airmail fee is included while there will be no insurance/compensation for any parcel loss of your post office in your country.

You may consider using Speedpost service which is more reliable and prompt delivery, which will cost you extra around USD20.00 to USA or USD26.00 to Europe. I can check for you the rate of other country.

4. Estimated Delivery : around Jun ~ Aug (I will handle it ASAP after Skyfall projecct)

5. Finally, very importantly, in the Paypal notes specify your name, board name here on sideshow freaks and your delivery address (don't miss your country name).

Once you've made your deposit, let us know here in the thread and once Kato confirms that he received it, I'll put a "DEPOSIT PAID" sign next to your name in the list.

UPDATE 5:

Warning for the green tie :

The printing of the tie is water soluble. Never touch it with water or your wet finger.

And for those who don't know the outfit, or don't remember, here are a few pics to refresh your memory:

cimg2079.jpg

cimg2080f.jpg

cimg2081.jpg

cimg2082l.jpg

cimg2083q.jpg

That's pretty much what I had to say right now, let's get it done!

FULL OUTFIT SET from Kato (Leather Coat, Black Shirt, Purple Vest and Pants, Green Tie)

1) Queromarvel (RB262037482HK) 10/06
2) Slp bishop (EA153775266HK)
3) Senbi575 (EA163076737HK) 18/06
4) ShortRound (EA153775195HK)
5) PopCultKid (EA153775178HK)
6) Levit05 (deposit paid) 25/03
7) Mightyq (EA153775235HK)
8) stateofqatar (EA153775249HK)
9) hhh212329 (deposit paid) 25/03
10) amalak (EA153775218HK)
11) bruhkis (EA153775252HK)
12) transhi100 (EA153775221HK)
13) JefftheCollector (EA153775270HK)
14) T.bowen (deposit paid) 25/03
15) Hosam-G (EA153775204HK)
16) thanatos (EA153775283HK) 10/06
17) jediguy (EA1610043308HK) 20/08
18) Mao86 (EA153775310HK) 10/06
19) (empty)
20) (empty)

Last edited:
Re: [KATO WORK] Morpheus Leather Coat + Purple Vest and Pants

Interested in the complete outfit

Interested in a whole set!

Interested in everything as well.

Yea this is dream come true for sure! But the jacket alone doesn't do the trick for me. I'd want it all down to the tie

Full set please!!!

I didn't include the tie because it wasn't made by Kato the first time, right? As far as I remember, it was Greggo who did it. But I suppose it won't hurt if we ask Kato for that too...

Will include Tie on the post too then.

Slp bishop, senbi575 and Shortround, please let me know if you'll want to be included on the Tie list too...

Tie, for sure I want the whole deal.

Add the tie and black shirt

i am in for the whole outfit,,,thanks

I didn't include the tie because it wasn't made by Kato the first time, right? As far as I remember, it was Greggo who did it. But I suppose it won't hurt if we ask Kato for that too...

Will include Tie on the post too then.

Slp bishop, senbi575 and Shortround, please let me know if you'll want to be included on the Tie list too...

Correctamundo brother. No offense to Greggo but Kato's tie was signi***antly better. The black shirt was a great addition too. It really shines if you were to display him without the coat; that's where you'll see the real difference between Kato's and whatever substitute you can find on the market.

If this gets off the ground I hope that he could offer this as he did the first time; with the black shirt as an extra. Similar to what he did with both runs of the of the Grimes sheriff gear; the white tee-shirt was an add on

yeah...I hope this happens....I would like the shirt and tie...no coat tho....:)

Yeah I hope this happens as well I really want all of even the black shirt

Hi all...

1. It was me who made the green tiefor this project 3 years ago ( I hv just never made the shoes only..XDD)

2. The is the price breakdown of the whole outfit :

- black imitation leather coat : USD300.00
- black dress shirt : USD120
- purple vest with REAL BUTTONS at the front : USD180
- purple pants : USD120
- green tie : USD40.00

Special offer for whole set : USD700.00 (A 1/6 real copper tie clip will be given as a gift who are going to order the whole outfit.)

Last edited:

Come on guys I know you guys want a Morpheus on your shelf tailored to perfection

Where is Wake at?

I'll tell you where I am... I have a an original Sunhoc Morpheus with Kato outfit on the way. I agreed to $1800. I'm bummed thats where I am. I couldve saved $1000 as I've seen the headsculpt available. But Ive been making payments on Morpheus for months.

did you buy Daniels original one?

Back