(Mike5401) FeLiNa BrBa Walter White Eyeglasses 07/19/17 NOW TAKING PAYMENTS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike5401

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
(Mike5401) FeLiNa BrBa Walter White Eyeglasses 03/16/17

Hey Guy's,
Thought I'd put up an interest thread for my Walter White Eyeglasses as seen in FeLiNa. These will be fitted to the awesome new Trevor Grove FeLiNa head sculpt.

One thing I did want to bring up is this, on on the Trevor Grove sculpt there are slots sculpted in already for the armband of the glasses to sit in. The issue is that the slot goes straight back into the hair pass the ear, this does not allow me to design the glasses with the actual curve that would realistically wrap and bend behind the ear. Since the slot is Straight I must make the end of the armband straight as well.

Does this affect the look of the glasses when on? NO it does not. It still looks accurate, but when you look at the glasses off the head the ends will look a little weird I guess. I'm sure whoever is getting the glasses intends to put the on the sculpt anyways so this doesn't matter. I just wanted to point that out so you guys don't think I screwed it up. This is the only way to do it without modifying the sculpt, which in my opinion is totally unnecessary considering you'll never see the end of the band once on anyways.

Okay on to the details, the frames will be metal, with actual clear plastic lenses, they will be painted and ready to go. Each will come with a special box and COA. I only plan to make 20. These should not take long to make, we're looking at a month to do them all once I receive all my parts need to create these and that should be 2-3 weeks.

Cost will be between $75 each plus $8 US Shipping and $14 International Shipping

I am making an interest list to see who or if anyone wants a set. I will also make a waiting list invade we exceed the 20. Once I have an idea of interest I will start collecting Full payments which will guarantee you're spot at that point. Also I ask there be only 2 sets max per person to give others a chance at this.

I am doing a mockup tonight using plastic card just to get an idea and will post pics of that on the sculpt so you can see what the overall look will be. Just note it is not the final product and will look a 1000% better on the actual final product.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks
Mike

Just to give you an idea of what the frames will look like on the sculpt.
zQjOXjc.jpg

3DQGF5J.jpg

r6IvD27.jpg

INTEREST LIST:
1. kstarke-records PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
2. shortround PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
3. philmah PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
4. GARCO=N PAID!
5. Fadefilmstudio
6. indigenousbastard PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
7. greatlakes6 PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
8. xiajiani PAID!
10. whale eye PAID!
11. jagzz
12. Ksharp_miller PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
13. Hosam-G PAID! SHIPPED 10/18/17
14. Return_Eagle
15. vader1991 PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
16. masangu PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
17. tattony PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
18. Joned PAID!
19. groovy_deee PAID! SHIPPED 10/17/17
20. efeeke82 PAID! SHIPPED 10/19/17

Last edited:
Re: (Mike5401) FeLiNa BrBa Walter White Eyeglasses 02/19/17

finally! please put me down the list! thanks!

Please put me down.

Interested, please!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Can't wait for this!!

Interested

Put me down mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk