Negan, Oldboy, Bourne, Leon, Sopranos, Private Ryan, Old Plainview, Jon Snow, Hannibal, Ray's custom work

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOU BLOOM

Paint: #RFCustomFigures(me)
Sculpt: Vimal
Clothing : Yunsil
Watch: Robbiethepainter
Camera: Unknown (modified to light up)
Shoes: Unknown
Body: Worldbox At06 modified
I don't recall if we've ever interacted on this forum or the previous, but I have always admired your collection - you just has so many great and unique pieces. I especially love this Lou Bloom. You did a lovely job with the paint application. I used to have a Bloom as well, with the brown leather jacket look though, but gave it up as it's not the Gyllenhaal character that I truly want.

Beautiful, clean, and sharp photography as well.

THE TERMINATOR

Paint: #RFCustomFigures (me)
Head: @dai_qz
Outfit: MMS17 with Belt by @oldtravelerworkshop
Accessories: MMS17 and DX10
Body: Genesys T800 with modifications by me
Great job. Congratulations!

Always awesome to see your work bro. Hope to see some updates on your Indy also. šŸ˜‰

I wasn't happy with the T-800, I adjusted the skin tone which I felt was too tanned looking to match the other Hot toys which resulted in me having cool the neck from the old man Terminator body he is on as well. I also made some other tweaks to bring out more Arnie. I'm much happier with him now still think the definitive Arnie sculpt is yet to come.

You beat me to it on the Vincent sculpt Ray! I've been keeping the Archtoys sculpt for the very same thing. Looks absolutely amazing!

Back