Rambo First Blood with Rooted Hair + Poncho

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevejack2

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been working on a custom Rambo for myself and I've had a few messages from people looking for something similar.

I'm not sure when or if I'll find time to do this, but I'm posting this to check numbers of those seriously interested in a completed head with rooted hair, along with the airbrushed canvas poncho?

I won't be taking names or keeping an actual interest list, but if I think I'll be able to sell them without too much trouble I'll consider making a couple next year and posting them in the sales section once they're completed.

I don't have a final price yet but I would estimate at least $200USD + shipping (subject to change)

The kit would only contain the completed head and poncho (the poncho is painted and weathered with an airbrush) - so the body, jeans and boots would need to be sourced elsewhere.

Here is my own work in progress to give you an idea of what the head and poncho will look like:

VN8vGzol.jpg

rSKu1s3l.jpg

Definitely interested. Really liked Rambo in First Blood. And congratulations on the sculpt and hair. That is stellar! And the poncho. Perfect.

Back