Shadowfergo Customs *Please delete if not the right place for this*

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alucard56

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with Shadowfergo on Instagram and his custom weaponry for Halloween, Friday the 13th etc.

I put in an order with him middle of January and paid upfront and from that point on communication has been pretty poor and I keep getting told the items will be shipped that week.

I've waited a few weeks in-between each message and the latest one I can see he's read it but he hasn't replied at all.

Just really wondering if anyone else has come across this with him before?

Starting to think it's a bit of a lost cause at this stage

I can only warn everyone not to do business with Fergo. I ordered several items from him about two years ago and never received it. He stalled me for months with absurd excuses and after paypal buyer protection expired I couldn't do anything.
He's not a trustworthy person and to be honest I still don't understand his behavior to this day.

Last edited:
I ordered some items from him a few years ago. Took a very long time to receive the items, but they were eventually delivered. That being said, I would rock with Full Metal Customs for any needs like this and wouldn't suggest going with Fergo for anything.

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had any dealings with Shadowfergo on Instagram and his custom weaponry for Halloween, Friday the 13th etc.

I put in an order with him middle of January and paid upfront and from that point on communication has been pretty poor and I keep getting told the items will be shipped that week.

I've waited a few weeks in-between each message and the latest one I can see he's read it but he hasn't replied at all.

Just really wondering if anyone else has come across this with him before?

Starting to think it's a bit of a lost cause at this stage
Hi I’m currently in the same position with Shadow Fergo he’s not getting back to me and it’s been a bit of time now and I’m getting quite concerned I’m just wondering if you have received your items from him at all yet?

He does take a lot of badgering to get stuff done but he has always come through for me ,his communication is slow and hit and miss but his quality is amazing

Back