Star Wars The Force Awakens Angry Rey Head Sculpt- NOW TAKING PREORDERS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The print is already out. First round of pre-orders are shipping by the end of this week.

IMG_6506.JPG
IMG_6507.JPG
IMG_6505.JPG

Eager to see someone's paint job on this!

Also, how did the teeth turn out? In that pic of the print the bottom teeth looks like a few of them printed incorrectly or something

Awesome - can't wait to see one of these painted. I want to buy one but need to find someone capable of matching it close enough with HT Rey's paintjob lol

ATTENTION - Those who bought this - the head will set too high on the Rey body - I am making a replacement neck peg that will fix this and I will be shipping them in the next 2 weeks if all goes well.

Thank you and sorry for the miscalculation.

CREG

ATTENTION - Those who bought this - the head will set too high on the Rey body - I am making a replacement neck peg that will fix this and I will be shipping them in the next 2 weeks if all goes well.

CREG

Do you have some pics of it on the figure?

CREG

Thanks GREG! I find this and thinking to drill more deeply inside...luck that I haven't start...

The sculpt is great!!!I know is too early..but please consider to make EP8 Rey......:lol

These are hollow so drilling would NOT be a good idea! :) Glad you saw it too!!

that's important to know.

What material exactly are these made of? And does it need a primer before painting?
Are they are from the printer directly or are you casting them?

Promise I did look around for answers first. : )

Back