The Crow full custom figure NEW SCULPT AND PAINT ON LAST PAGE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVdioramas

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've decided to produce a full custom figure of one of my favourite character: Eric Dreaven, The Crow

Name: Devil's Night

Contents:
- 1 headsculpt painted with rooted hair
- 1 body muscolar
- already mounted outfit with shirt and leather pants made by an italian tailor. Bands on the arm and on the leg. You can change hands and you won't see any joint on the wrist.
- boots (not the one in this pics, they will be changed with a more accurate pair)
- one neckalce with the ring of his girlfriend
- 4 hands in total, two opened and two holding something.
- high quality black wooden base
- box with artwork and cetificate of authenticity

Price: 356 $ including paypal fees

some more informations:
1) I will also produce some "expansion packs" with the coat, maybe a guitar and the sword. The reason why i didn't include everything in a single edition is that lot of people want to expose the crow without the coat as in the pictures: in this way they won't pay what they will never use.
2) limited edition of 20, I will also make a waitlist of 8 pieces
3) NO deposit needed until you see in pictures YOUR head finished.
4) The prototype in the pictures has been all hand-painted. The white on the face will be airbrushed in all the produced heads.

PROTO – SOLD
1 – SOLD
2 – SOLD
3 – SOLD
4 – SOLD
5 – SOLD
6 – Godfather1408
7 – SOLD
8 – SOLD
9 – SOLD
10 – SOLD
11 – mightyq
12 – rhaykal
13 – SOLD
14 –
15 – SOLD
16 –
17 – pcleemake
18 –
19 –
20 – SOLD

5snw.jpg

ym5i.jpg

jqcf.jpg

8ruk.jpg

1rd8.jpg

new sculpt and paint
I've made a lot of practice painting heads and using the airbrush. This is the improved result. It's just a quick picture, I will upload new better shots when I will finish the hair. Hope you find this better than the proto!
efdd.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Crow full custom figure (pics in the first post)

Updated the list: 7 pieces to go

Re: The Crow full custom figure (pics in the first post)

please add me on the list. I would like 17 and the "expansion packs". Thanks

new sculpt and paint
I've made a lot of practice painting heads and using the airbrush. This is the improved result. It's just a quick picture, I will upload new better shots when I will finish the hair. Hope you find this better than the proto!
efdd.jpg

Back