Full figure THE FLY | Seth Brundle [FULLSET + Telepods] Threestep Studio x 2ouble8ight x DoggieDoc & Cheungkinmen (FLY Version)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested - but only in the later 1/6 where he’s Half fly half human and maybe a pod also.👍 ..also depending on price? as I’m in the UK and the import fees and shipping are going to be quite high. Thankyou. 🪰🪰🪰

Interested - but only in the later 1/6 where he’s Half fly half human and maybe a pod also.👍 ..also depending on price? as I’m in the UK and the import fees and shipping are going to be quite high. Thankyou. 🪰🪰🪰

I don't have any ideas yet about the prices as it depends on the artists + numbers involved :)
Half fly/Half human might be phase 3 after this one and the next

Holy crap. Ive been waiting my whole life for this. Im definitely down for anything having to do with the fly

Hey guys, I have received some PMs asking about if it's a commitment to be forced buying all phases or they can choose what phase they prefer!

Actually, I'm not forcing anyone to join them all!! It's up to you and whatever you want. But please state below which phase you prefer to join in so I can know the numbers before asking artists.

First will be the human Seth, of course. If you're not interested in that, no problem. You can wait for the second phase project to start, or the 3rd...etc

I would be more interested in one of the transformational phases, like 3 or 4 or 5.

1657122456261.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back