The SHO-NUFF! Project - Custom 1/6 Art Figure {Update!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The SHO-NUFF! Project - Custom 1/6 Art Figure

??? I sent a pm to Magnus the other day , guess I missed the list somehow

All the top talent in the game on board...is this the way of the future for customs?

tumblr_m9g0bbMPZq1qmh9u4o1_500.jpg

I know you have reference material of the coat somewhere or know in what museum it is on display.

I have the glasses will post those up soon, I'm trying to track down anything costume related. I got you, this project is blessed :clap

Has somebody done a Bruce Leroy custom yet? It would be a somewhat easy bash with a Bruce Lee body if the skin tone can be darkened and a good headsculpt was thrown on. I just thought it would be just way too cool to pair the two! Leroy vs Sho-Nuff! Getting really excited about this one now and can't wait to see progress pics! Thanks again, Mike & Steve for getting this going!

Has somebody done a Bruce Leroy custom yet? It would be a somewhat easy bash with a Bruce Lee body if the skin tone can be darkened and a good headsculpt was thrown on. I just thought it would be just way too cool to pair the two! Leroy vs Sho-Nuff! Getting really excited about this one now and can't wait to see progress pics! Thanks again, Mike & Steve for getting this going!

:1-1: Working hard in the background to get this moving as smoothly as possible. I am just as excited as you are to see WIP pics :panic:

Will Angie from Kew Gardens also come with this set?

Back