Diorama [Toribox Update] Ultimate Custom 1/6 'E.T. & Elliott | Flight & Goodbye Scene'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Create a FB chat....add everyone involved....best way to finish this faithfully and quietly.
You would think it would be that simple, but apparently it never is with Fan. 😆
You claim you’re having an issue with Messenger….okay…why not set up an email for us to contact you at then?

You would think it would be that simple, but apparently it never is with Fan. 😆
Cool your jets Cellar, I have already mentioned to you before.

Fan knows his obligation and let’s not add more fuel to the fire here.

Anyone who has no direct affect from this run should not be going over the top and piling on.

Thank you

Cool your jets Cellar, I have already mentioned to you before.

Fan knows his obligation and let’s not add more fuel to the fire here.

Anyone who has no direct affect from this run should not be going over the top and piling on.

Thank you
I agreed to keep it PG. I didn't agree to be censored and to keep my mouth shut.

I agreed to keep it PG. I didn't agree to be censored and to keep my mouth shut.
No offense friend, but I think you should step away from this. This matter really doesn’t pertain to you, as you aren’t involved. This frankly childish crusade you are starting helps nobody.

You insulting Fan’s artistry is absolutely uncalled for. While he has proven unreliable in regards to deadlines, he appears to be at least trying to make this right. Nothing good will come from this pissing match of yours. Why not take a breath and move on? No disrespect intended btw man, I just want to let my thoughts be known, same as you.

Focusing on the tasks again.

Fan…I find it odd that you’re responding to posts here very quickly but are not responding to posts and questions in the Facebook group that has been created to inform and communicate with your clients on this project.

You said on April 1st that you’d be shipping all the Moon Scenery Bases…we all sent you are addresses…and it’s now May and still nothing.

You claim you’re having an issue with Messenger….okay…why not set up an email for us to contact you at then?

I can’t remember the last time you shared a new photo of this project even though we’ve asking for that for a long time.

Excited for you to head back over the the Facebook group and answer some question as quickly as you respond to this board.

Thanks.

Yes, I get this was uncool. Usually I was faster and more active in the FB group than here but I missed to update about the dioramas lately. I will now continue to update both the group and this thread more frequently.

Messanger issue was solved for good but I still have a backlog to reply to. It was mainly about the FB messanger after an update I messed up.

Create a FB chat....add everyone involved....best way to finish this faithfully and quietly. l

Your advice is very good, I will probably do that but right now I still struggle to keep an overview on messages in different chanels about the same topic. Threads, forum messages, Insta messages, FB group, FB messages and email. When it comes to FB I will keep it in the group for now but with more frequent updates and replies.

What's next and why the dioramas are not yet shipped?

- The diorama shipments are delayed from May to June
- They are all still in pieces and I still need to complete packing them with care, I was still very very slow in the past weeks but on top of that the trees and electronics are a bit sensitive so I am extra careful and ordered custom boxes in the meantime
- I will not collect shipping fees before showing you all dioramas

- I am almost done sorting all other bits and pieces after the move and will share the promised work shop updates incl. pictures of all existing parts of this project starting on May 15th or earlier

- The Elliott outfits are still in the making. Please remember I orderd these in 2019 and fully paid the run in time. There is not much I can do to accelerate this part of the project atm but I requested another status update. Latest status I have is from March 20th:

"Production is near the end.
Your goods will be shipped in order of shipment.
Thank you."

I hope that it will be possible to include the Elliott figures with the base shipments but I will not make it depend on each other.

I will not be able to make up for the delay in time, but I will continue to work, also on the communication. The focus remains on the final result but I understand that the collectors involved need to see further results at this point.

Last edited:
No offense friend, but I think you should step away from this. This matter really doesn’t pertain to you, as you aren’t involved. This frankly childish crusade you are starting helps nobody.

You insulting Fan’s artistry is absolutely uncalled for. While he has proven unreliable in regards to deadlines, he appears to be at least trying to make this right. Nothing good will come from this pissing match of yours. Why not take a breath and move on? No disrespect intended btw man, I just want to let my thoughts be known, same as you.
But let's use the word "childish" without trying to disrespect. That makes sense.

Hey, listen, you're right this matter does not pertain to me personally. But I have friends on this run that have voiced their concerns and issues. And frankly I'm just tired of hearing about this guy ghosting people with everyone's hard earned money. But as pointed out in this thread he definitely has the time to come on here and bicker back and forth with me. With Andy. Etc. Even took time out of his extremely busy and back loaded schedule to message me privately to engage in a back and forth.

If my calling him out publicly and echoeing voiced concerns that have been brought to me personally is "childish" ok if you say so. 😆

Now he sets another deadline. May 15th. 5 days from today. Ill stop replying to the thread since you know, this doesn't pertain to me. But let's see what happens.

End of the day I just want him to be held accountable and deliver the amazing set you all paid huge lumps of money for. My friends...hell none of you deserve to be stringed along for as long as you all have been strung.

FB chat is the best thing you can do right now. I ran Candyman....Jerry....David and Jack....Prince....all through group chats on FB.
(y) Done, thanks again for your advice.

I think most of the collectors involved are not active here and just one is not on FB or Insta, who I will continue to update personally. I am mainly using the FB chat group from now on and will update this thread again when there is bigger progress.

- I am almost done sorting all other bits and pieces after the move and will share the promised work shop updates incl. pictures of all existing parts of this project starting on May 15th or earlier
Have these updates been provided? It is now past the May 15th or earlier timeframe.

No updates have been given at all.
Not true. You cannot know it because you are not in this project and still you make such a comment.

As stated above before (to DurdenTyler):
(y) Done, thanks again for your advice.

I think most of the collectors involved are not active here and just one is not on FB or Insta, who I will continue to update personally. I am mainly using the FB chat group from now on and will update this thread again when there is bigger progress.

One of the updates shared with the collectors in the meantime:

2acb10a5c80dded87ed8c71f3726685f.png

Back from hospital, continuing now.

Last edited:
Not true. You cannot know it because you are not in this project and still you make such a comment.

As stated above before (to DurdenTyler):

One of the updates shared with the collectors in the meantime:

2acb10a5c80dded87ed8c71f3726685f.png

Back from hospital, continuing now.
So you shared that Yunsil came through. That's not really an update. There's no surprise there. Congrats I guess. What about all the rest of the project you are supposedly working on?

So you shared that Yunsil came through. That's not really an update. There's no surprise there. Congrats I guess. What about all the rest of the project you are supposedly working on?

After the conversation history, I don't think you're actually interested in the other updates shared and to be shared, unlike the collectors involved.

One of the updates shared ...
... most of the collectors involved are not active here and just one is not on FB or Insta, who I will continue to update personally. I am mainly using the FB chat group ...

Last edited:
After the conversation history, I don't think you're actually interested in the other updates shared and to be shared, unlike the collectors involved.
Actually I am *very* interested in seeing the further progression of this set. I want to see all your progress.

Edit: And I can only speak for myself, but I'm sure this forums moderators are interested in seeing your progression as well. Just a guess.

Last edited:
Back