Toy biz Rotocast

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
just wondering, is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the rotocast 1/6th cale LORT figures that toybiz made? I know there was a gimli, and a ringwraith, but I find myself scratching my brain to remember if there were an Goblins.

just wondering, is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all the rotocast 1/6th cale LORT figures that toybiz made? I know there was a gimli, and a ringwraith, but I find myself scratching my brain to remember if there were an Goblins.

I don't believe so. I've bought a few for some customs and these are the ones I can remember:

Gandalf the White
Aragorn
Gimli
Legolas
Frodo
Sam
Ringwraith
Eomer

And I think that's pretty much it. More villains would have definitely helped.

there was also the battle troll. he's not in 1/6 scale but they stuck him in there for the 6" line

i have a couple of those and have thought about trying to get them to work with the sideshow ones but they don't really pass for orcs or goblins

there was also the battle troll. he's not in 1/6 scale but they stuck him in there for the 6" line

i have a couple of those and have thought about trying to get them to work with the sideshow ones but they don't really pass for orcs or goblins

yeah, they brought out three versions of the trolls: the battle "slave" troll that has minimal armour and roars while waving chains about, the Moria troll that roars and lunges with a trident and thumps with a hammer, the armoured battle troll that i think is the nicest even though he has no sound effects or automated movement.:)

Back