Clothing set [YUNSIL] Face Off Gus Fring - FINAL RUN (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a spot for the full outfit, if anyone selling please let me know. Thanks

If the host asks Toribox to deliver it directly to Koreans, it will. Please arrange the Koreans and send them directly to Toribox later.

Host, please.

Final picture of Face-Off Gus sculpt before print. Message if interested.
Thank you.

(Delete if not allowed)
IMG_20200725_070145_421.jpg

Hi all,

Suits are complete. Direct shipping is only available for Korean residents at a cost of $10. How I would like to proceed first is all Korean buyers send shipping fees to [email protected] as gift or add 5% for fees and confirm your address. Once that is sent over to Yunsil, the remaining sets will be shipped to me to distribute.

Ideally, I'd like to have all the Korean orders settled within a week.

Thanks.

Just sent direct shipping fee and PM

Please check it

thanks ?

Hi all,

Suits are complete. Direct shipping is only available for Korean residents at a cost of $10. How I would like to proceed first is all Korean buyers send shipping fees to [email protected] as gift or add 5% for fees and confirm your address. Once that is sent over to Yunsil, the remaining sets will be shipped to me to distribute.

Ideally, I'd like to have all the Korean orders settled within a week.

Thanks.

Hi, already sell my spot (No.17) to 7reddevil11(No.27-29), please change my name on the list. thanks!

yuanqi li's spot has been sold to me, plz update the list thx~ and i got four suit together right now. i come from China that is very near from south Korea. can you let teribox shipping these 4 suits directly to me??many thx bro

yuanqi li's spot has been sold to me, plz update the list thx~ and i got four suit together right now. i come from China that is very near from south Korea. can you let teribox shipping these 4 suits directly to me??many thx bro
I've mark the sale. For shipping, their instructions were strictly Korea only. Sorry.

Back