Full figure 「MarsMuggles x TORIBOX x QZD x NightT47」The Deathly Hallows: Half-Blood Prince & You-Know-Who <Taking Balance & Fullset Pre-order Open>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You-know-who painted sample update

Packing for unpainted head and accessory are being prepared. It's expected to be completed and ready for delivery in July. Painted head and accessory will be shipped with the completion of the robe. If any buyers want to upgrade it to painted version, please feel free let us know.

81.JPG
82.JPG
83.JPG
84.JPG
85.JPG
86.JPG
87.JPG
88.JPG
89.JPG
90.JPG

<You-Know-Who> TAKING BALANCE

1. NightT47 Head
Balance for unpainted head = $120USD
Balance for painted head = $240USD
Please add 5% fees or send as F&F to Paypal address: [email protected]

2. Yunsil Robe

Unit price of the mass production increased by $10USD due to the remake of a second prototype (fixing the tailoring issues etc.) Total comes to $405USD (PayPal fees charged by Toribox included)

Please send the balance $300USD (Please add 5% fees or send as F&F) to Paypal address: [email protected]
Ensure to write your forum username and item name (You-Know-Who Head/Robe) in PayPal note

Deadline: August 18

Shipping fees will be charged separately when the mass production is done.

Attachments

• 120.JPG
    120.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 116.JPG
    116.JPG
    859.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 117.JPG
    117.JPG
    946.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 118.JPG
    118.JPG
    936.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 119.JPG
    119.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 114.JPG
    114.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 113.JPG
    113.JPG
    966.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    773.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 111.JPG
    111.JPG
    932.1 KB · Views: 0
This is one of the best prototypes I have ever seen. Well done, impressive work brother! 🙌

Please be aware the deadline for both outfit and head is tomorrow.
Thank you all.
<You-Know-Who> TAKING BALANCE

1. NightT47 Head
Balance for unpainted head = $120USD
Balance for painted head = $240USD
Please add 5% fees or send as F&F to Paypal address: [email protected]

2. Yunsil Robe

Unit price of the mass production increased by $10USD due to the remake of a second prototype (fixing the tailoring issues etc.) Total comes to $405USD (PayPal fees charged by Toribox included)

Please send the balance $300USD (Please add 5% fees or send as F&F) to Paypal address: [email protected]
Ensure to write your forum username and item name (You-Know-Who Head/Robe) in PayPal note

Deadline: August 18

Shipping fees will be charged separately when the mass production is done.

Unfortunately I’m completely priced out of customs due to the economy (first world problems I know!).

If anyone wants to take over my fullset spot for Snape (sculpt and clothes deposit paid) please DM me.

Selling at a discount.

Last edited:
Back