Full figure 【2nd run】John Wick (John Wick)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm considering to sell 1 of my 2 John Wick spots for a Yunsil Tony Stark suit (I will pay for the difference of course).
In case anybody is interested.

It depends, I will consider but I need get 24 collectors permissions 1st.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it possible to increase the run size? I would like to send deposit if everyone was ok with it? Thank you.

Awesome! It appears there are a few others interested. I can send deposit today if it’s ok?

I’d like to ask everyone in the run currently, is it ok to increase the run size so that myself and a few others can place an order? Thank you.

I’d like to ask everyone in the run currently, is it ok to increase the run size so that myself and a few others can place an order? Thank you.

some of them are not in SSF, so you cant check with them here, I will do it later and post result here. Thank you

Thanks for checking NightT47, I appreciate your efforts.

It's a real shame though and I would be interested to know who is opposed to increasing the run size. It's just a bit of an unecessary move especially as there are so few of us on this board at the moment.

I guess it just depends if your main motivation is because you want the best version of a character on your shelf or because you want something super limited.

Thanks for checking NightT47, I appreciate your efforts.

It's a real shame though and I would be interested to know who is opposed to increasing the run size. It's just a bit of an unecessary move especially as there are so few of us on this board at the moment.

I guess it just depends if your main motivation is because you want the best version of a character on your shelf or because you want something super limited.

Thanks for your reply

I dont care about the mumbers myself actually,30,40, or more than 50, that wont be a big difference to me, I only need put my times on the prototype mainly and packge & ship out more, thats not a big deal.

The key is I said its limited 25 before members joined and sent payment. So ,I think they all hv the rights to decide not only me, Its not fair that I increase the number by my own.
Im sorry but I cant blam those members who disagreed. If there is fault , thats mine.

Thanks for your reply

I dont care about the mumbers myself actually,30,40, or more than 50, that wont be a big difference to me, I only need put my times on the prototype mainly and packge & ship out more, thats not a big deal.

The key is I said its limited 25 before members joined and sent payment. So ,I think they all hv the rights to decide not only me, Its not fair that I increase the number by my own.
Im sorry but I cant blam those members who disagreed. If there is fault , thats mine.

No one is at fault here and I appreciate your efforts on this.

It just seems a shame that some people’s drive in this hobby is the Ltd nature of items. But that could just be my wrong interpretation of the situation.

No problem though and thanks again.

No one is at fault here and I appreciate your efforts on this.

It just seems a shame that some people’s drive in this hobby is the Ltd nature of items. But that could just be my wrong interpretation of the situation.

No problem though and thanks again.

You are welcomed

Back