Full figure 【BALLOONMAN x TORIBOX x NightT47】Killer Anton (H&C SET SHIPPING NOW)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accessories update:

Hands were printed out a few week ago. Got some issues when holding the weapon, still need some improving for better fit.

46.jpg

46.jpg

Last edited:

Anton Accessory Set
by NightT47 Customs

(Open for Pre-order)

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

Accessory
Options​
Content​
Price
(Unpainted)​
Price
(Painted)​
Pirce
(Painted & Weathered)​
ABoots (Resin)
/​
90 USD​
100 USD​
BBoots (Flexible resin)
/​
105 USD​
115 USD​
CWeapon holding hands*2
75 USD​
90 USD​
/​

Payment:
Full payment + 5% fees or as gift
Please mark the option (A/B/C), project name <Anton Acc set> and your forum name in Paypal notes.
Shipping fees will be charged separately before shipping.

Paypal address: [email protected]

Deadline
: 31 August

Delivery date : Decmber 2023​

Last edited:
NightT47 known for endless delay and ghosting. You sure he okay for this?

NightT47 known for endless delay and ghosting. You sure he okay for this?
Your concern is totally understandable. He does have trouble dealing with some of his old projects, still working on his part.

As for my projects, we had collaboration on my Irishman and Bill the butcher run, he is overall pretty punctual. Anton accessories was delay due to continually testing on the suitability between hands and weapons, boots and the body. We want to get it as accurate as possible, and buyers can actually use it on the figure, not like cheap knock-off. As the run organizer, I'll try my best to control the progress.

Hi guys. A quick update on the boots. Most of the clean version boots were done. Should be able to complete the whole batch late this month.

A few more boots and hands will be in stock, DM me if you're interested.

View attachment 6.jpg
7.jpg

Last edited:
Back