Head sculpture 【CLOSED】 Collateral - Vincent Sculpt (Tomcruise 2 Types)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long will it be before you start shipping out the head sculpts? I'm fairly new to this hobby and was just wondering the order and shipping time procedures.
You can check the post and pay with PayPal 😊
also, can pay the shipping fee later.

and estimated delivery schedule is 2023 Q2. 🙏

TEST PRINT - SIZE CHECKING

다운로드 (5).png

다운로드 (3).png

다운로드 (4).png

You can check the post and pay with PayPal 😊
also, can pay the shipping fee later.

and estimated delivery schedule is 2023 Q2. 🙏
If I can still buy the Collateral Tom Cruise head sculpt l will send you the money today.

orders closed 🙏

I'm still waiting for the Toribox Collateral outfit,
so the current shipping schedule is being delayed.

Thank you for your patience 🙏🙏

orders closed 🙏

I'm still waiting for the Toribox Collateral outfit,
so the current shipping schedule is being delayed.

Thank you for your patience 🙏🙏

Is there any update as to when the Head sculpts will be shipping out? I ordered the Vincent Collateral head.

Is there any update as to when the Head sculpts will be shipping out? I ordered the Vincent Collateral head.
hello,

If the Toribox costumes are completed within this month,
We'll quickly match the head size to the costumes and proceed with the casting process.
casting is estimated to take approximately 2-3 months.

Once the head casting is completed, we'll proceed with shipping immediately.
As the shipping approaches, we'll confirm the addresses with the customers.

Please bear with us a little longer due to the delay. Apologies for any inconvenience caused 🙏🙏

hello,

If the Toribox costumes are completed within this month,
We'll quickly match the head size to the costumes and proceed with the casting process.
casting is estimated to take approximately 2-3 months.

Once the head casting is completed, we'll proceed with shipping immediately.
As the shipping approaches, we'll confirm the addresses with the customers.

Please bear with us a little longer due to the delay. Apologies for any inconvenience caused 🙏🙏

When I first ordered the head sculpt you stated that the head sculpt will be ready by 2023 Q2 ... but know you're saying if the Toribox costumes are completed by this month then the head sculpts will take anoter 2-3 months? That is a lot longer than 2023 Q2. So basically you are saying till next year in 2024?

When I first ordered the head sculpt you stated that the head sculpt will be ready by 2023 Q2 ... but know you're saying if the Toribox costumes are completed by this month then the head sculpts will take anoter 2-3 months? That is a lot longer than 2023 Q2. So basically you are saying till next year in 2024?
I'm really sorry about the delay.
However, I mentioned that the schedule might change.
If everything had gone as planned, the heads would have been shipped according to the original schedule.
Unfortunately, I didn't expect such delays with the host and Toribox.
Currently, the host has stated that the costumes will be completed within this month. I hope this time what he said is true.
I'll work on them promptly as soon as I receive the costumes.
The current delay is because we can't accurately match the head sizes.

I'll do my best to ensure we don't go beyond 2024. I'm sorry for the inconvenience 😭🙏

I heard from the host that TORIBOX can complete it this October.

I'm keeping an eye on the situation 😬🙏

Back